30 San Francisco Captions for an Impressive Instagram Photo
If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair, says the Scott McKenzie song. When you find yourself in California, Los Angeles and Hollywood might grab your attention, but San Francisco is definitely on the list. Visiting the area will leave a big impression, so use the following San Francisco captions to pass that impression on to your followers!
Have you taken a ton of photos in San Francisco and are about to post one? Worry not, for we got you covered! This collection of San Francisco captions for your Instagram posts contains both original captions and famous song lyrics about the city, which will come in handy when you’re wondering what you should write under your pics.
- Golden sunsets, golden beaches, Golden Gate Bridge…I’m in heaven for sure.
- The best parties are happening in San Fran!
- “For those who come to San Francisco
Summertime will be a love-in there.”
Scott McKenzie, Are You Going to San Francisco
- Enjoying the “city by the bay” today and in my future dreams.
- Memories are made at “the bay”!
- “I left my home in Georgia / and I headed for the Frisco Bay.” Otis Redding, Sittin’ On the Dock of the Bay
- “I met a girl in Mexico I should’ve told her then I know
that I still think of you, we never will be through.
San Francisco days, San Francisco nights”
Chris Isaak, San Francisco Days
- Endless adventures, endless memories.
- San Fran is, without a doubt, the best place on the west coast.
- Soothing my soul in the heart of San Francisco.
- “I left my heart in San Francisco.
High on a hill it calls to me
to be where little cable cars
climb halfway to the stars!”
Duke Ellington, I Left My Heart in San Francisco
- My heart now belongs to the west coast!
- Memories that are made at the bay, stay at the bay!
- “San Francisco, Open your golden gate / You let no stranger wait outside your door.” Judy Garland, San Francisco
- So much to do and see in San Fran, so very little time to do and see it all!
- San Francisco was once on my bucket list, and now it’s a pleasure to cross it off!
- They say NYC is the city that never sleeps, but they must not have spent any time in San Francisco to come to that conclusion!
- A cup of hot coffee and a beautiful west coast sunrise. What could be a better way to start the day?
- Life is always better when you’re in the midst of a great city like this!
- I may have to leave the city, but this city will never leave me!
If you like it, pin it!
You may also like: