Way To Go, Team! | 64 Efficient Teamwork Quotes
There’s probably nothing more effective than teamwork when it comes to solving complicated problems and achieving important goals.
So in honor of the importance of cooperation, we provide you with a variety of famous teamwork quotes that you can share with friends, family, acquaintances, etc as a reminder of just how valuable working together can be in various spheres of life.
Best Teamwork Quotes
- I can’t, but we can. Unknown
- Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success. Unknown
- Large numbers of strangers can cooperate successfully by believing in a common myth.
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
- Individual commitment to a group effort–that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. Vince Lombardi
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Aristotle
- None of us is as smart as all of us. Ken Blanchard
- Teamwork is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. Andrew Carnegie
- In union there is strength. Aesop
- No individual can win a game by himself. Pele
- A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other. Simon Sinek
- Tough times don’t last, tough teams do.
Inspirational Teamwork Quotes
- One hand washes the other. (Manus Manum Lavat).
- If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. Isaac Newton
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. Henry Ford
- The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. Phil Jackson
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has. Margaret Mead
- I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better. Abraham Lincoln
- A Dream You Dream Alone Is Only A Dream. A Dream You Dream Together Is Reality. John Lennon, Yoko Ono
- Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results. Ifeanyi Onuoha
- Teamwork represents a set of values that encourage behaviors such as listening and constructively responding to points of view expressed by others, giving others the benefit of the doubt, providing support to those who need it, and recognizing the interests and achievements of others. John Katzenbach
Motivational Quotes about Teamwork
- Build a team so strong you don’t know who the boss is.
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life forever. Amy Poehler
- I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition. Jean-Francois Cope
- It takes two flints to make a fire. Louisa May Alcott
- To be good, and to do good, is all we have to do. John Adams
- There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others. George Shinn
- Never confuse movement with action. Ernest Hemingway
- When you need to innovate, you need collaboration. Marissa Mayer
- Well done is better than well said. Benjamin Franklin
Funny Teamwork Quotes
- If you take out the team in teamwork, it’s just work. Now who wants that? Matthew Woodring Stover
- On this team, we’re all united in a common goal: to keep my job. Lou Holtz
- I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Teamwork Quotes for the Office
- The bigger the dream, the more important the team.
- Teamwork is a strategic decision. Patrick Lencioni
- Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability. Patrick Lencioni
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. Henry Ford
- Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. Mattie Stepanek
- If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Being positive in a negative situation is not naive, it’s leadership.
- In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity. Sun Tzu
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team. Reid Hoffman
- Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference. Alison Pincus
- Anyone who imagines they can work alone winds up surrounded by nothing but rivals, without companions. The fact is, no one ascends alone. Lance Armstrong
Famous Teamwork Quotes
- It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to to , We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do. Steve Jobs
- We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle. Japanese Proverb
- A single leaf working alone provides no shade. Chuck Page
- If I can’t score, I do whatever I can to support my teammates. Giannis Antetokounmpo
- A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others. Norman Shidle
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. Theodore Roosevelt
- Teamwork requires some sacrifice up front; people who work as a team have to put the collective needs of the group ahead of their individual interests. Patrick Lencioni
- No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing.
- We all do better when we work together. Our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more.
- Competition has been shown to be useful up to a certain point and no further, but cooperation, which is the thing we must strive for today, begins where competition leaves off.
- Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of strength to be derived by unity. Vince Lombardi
Teamwork makes the dreamwork
This may be the most famous teamwork quote and it’s attributed to an American clergyman named John Maxwell. The original quote was:
- Teamwork makes the dream work but a vision becomes a nightmare when the leader has a big dream and a bad team. John Maxwell
You may also like:
Simple Acts of Kindness | Famous Compassion QuGo Hard or Go Home | 94 Hustle Quotes