Best 100 Boss Lady Quotes to Remind Who’s in Charge
In a world where women are on the up, it is now seen more than ever how women get life done. A boss lady comes in many forms and sizes and in all aspects of life. These boss lady quotes tell everything serious and all things funny about the girl boss in your routine.
Take a look around you and you’ll certainly see that you are surrounded by them, whether she is at home, in an office or literally your boss at work. She will embrace new opportunities and confidently say yes or no, accordingly. Her dreams come true because of the confidence and fearlessness to go out there and fight for what she wants. Many famous women have experienced the struggle and the accomplishment of taking charge of their life and grow to become who they are today. Boss ladies come from all different backgrounds of life.
They too have had power moments everyday which may be as small as speaking your mind to getting that big promotion. Women empowerment is helping to overcome any discrimination and makes supporting and praising each other easier. Read on to find a remarkable selection of quotes by ambitious independent women. These words of experience and wisdom by entrepreneurs, world famous singers, actresses and more will inspire and motivate you, friends, colleagues and loved ones to take the reins and be the leader in your life. Never forget it is crystal clear to every boss lady who calls the shots.
Table of Contents
- Short Girl Boss Quotes to Caption Your Dreams – and Your Photo Posts
- Powerful Ambition Lady Boss Quotes To Motivate Success
- Inspirational Boss Girl Quotes on Leadership and Courage
- Hustle Boss Ladies Mindset Quotes
- More Badass Boss Girl Quotes to Help You Become Fearless
Short Girl Boss Quotes to Caption Your Dreams – and Your Photo Posts
- I’m not bossy, I’m the boss.
- When you learn how much you’re worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts.
- You can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed.
- Some leaders are born women.
- Smile and Slay. You have to slay it in life or life will slay you.
- I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.
- Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.
- Being disciplined is a form of self care.
- Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions… Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.
- If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.
- Be the kind of woman that makes other women want to up their game.
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
- If there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
- Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams.
- There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
- Well-behaved women rarely make history.
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world.
- Great people do things before they’re ready.
- People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer to fulfillment. Actually, a job is better for me.
- Women have been trained to speak softly and carry a lipstick. Those days are over.
- Gotta move different when you want different.
- Success is often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.
- You don’t get what you don’t ask for.
- You were born to create and contribute.
- Visualize your highest self, then start showing up as her.
Powerful Ambition Lady Boss Quotes To Motivate Success
- You can’t achieve excellence in life if you fear opinion.
- I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Carl Gustav Jung
- Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.
- If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.
Susan Fales Hill
- A woman with vision is unstoppable, a woman who is always increasing her skills multiplies. Along with passion this woman is undeniable.
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
- Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.
- Starve your distractions, feed your focus.
- Define success in your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.
- I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
- Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
- Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.
- The more we can break the rules, the better off we’re going to be.
- Even if your dream seems unattainable, you can achieve it if you stay focused, driven, and diligent.
- If they say ‘it’s impossible’ remember that it’s impossible for them; not for you.
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.
- Little girls with dreams become women with vision.
Inspirational Boss Girl Quotes on Leadership and Courage
- If you are always trying to be normal, you’ll never know how amazing you can be.
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
- I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger.
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
- People respond well to those that are sure of what they want.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
- Remember the ‘L’ in Solution comes before “U” so Listen first before U speak. Lead with love and lead by listening.
- Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.
- The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
- I want every little girl who’s been told she’s bossy to be told again she has leadership skills.
- I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.
- Stop telling yourself you don’t know what to do. Yes, you do. Listen to your intuition and trust yourself.
- Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities. Know that there is no finish line; fortune favors action. Race balls-out toward the extraordinary life that you’ve always dreamed of, or still haven’t had time to dream up. And prepare to have a hell of a lot of fun along the way.
- Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. Maybe many of us won’t be here to greet her, but on a quiet day, if I listen very carefully, I can hear her breathing.
- A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
- No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens.
- Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?
- A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everyone else.
- Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.
- You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity.
- I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint.
- I don’t follow trends or try to compete with anyone. Everything I do stems from following my passion and my love for design.
- The idea that a woman can be as powerful as a man is something that our society can’t deal with. But I am as powerful as a man and it drives them crazy.
- You’ve always had the power, my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
The Wizard of Oz
- Often we don’t even realize who we’re meant to be because we’re so busy trying to live out someone else’s ideas. But other people and their opinions hold no power in defining our destiny.
- We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It’s time to take ownership in our success.
Hustle Boss Ladies Mindset Quotes
- Say yes, and you’ll figure it out later.
- I wear a lot of pink cos’ seeing pink activates endorphins and energizes my creativity. It is a color of femininity and fierceness.
- When they go low, we go high.
- Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- If you want it bad enough, you have to be willing to fight for it.
- The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- She gets what she wants because she works for it.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
- Believe that there are no limitations, no barriers to your success — you will be empowered and you will achieve.
- Dreams are lovely. But they are just dreams. Fleeting, ephemeral. Pretty. But dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It’s hard work that makes things happen. It’s hard work that creates change.
- Its really hard to start a business if you dont care about it. At the margin, when its 2am, it has to be that passion that pushes you forward.
More Badass Boss Girl Quotes to Help You Become Fearless
- Body language is leadership at first sight.
- Act like a lady, think Like a boss.
- Don’t call me lucky. Call me a badass.
- I keep waiting to meet a man who has more balls than I do.
- Show up in every single moment like you’re meant to be there.
- Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
- Power is not given to you. You have to take it.
- A true diva is graceful and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.
- My best successes came on the heels of failures.
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.
- Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.
- Confidence has no competition.
- She was not fragile like a flower. She was fragile like a bomb.
- She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on.
- Take criticism seriously, but not personally.
- The power lunch is no longer just for men. We all deserve a seat at the table.
Whitney Wolfe Herd
- I never really like to see myself as the queen. I’m not playing queen, I don’t want to be the queen. I’m the boss. I’m the mother, I’m the boss, I’m in charge of my decisions with my team. I try to make the best of myself, to accomplish something, to always put the bar as high as I can.
- A woman’s best protection is money of her own.
Clare Boothe Luce
If you like it, pin it!
You May Also Like:
Stepping Away From Stereotypes | 180+ Quotes For Women
65 Uplifting Quotes for (and about) Strong Women
54 Female Athletes Quotes About Women’s Accomplishments