50+ Staycation Quotes and Captions for Pics of Domestic Luxury
If you have decided to spend your next vacation close to home or in your living room, you are one of many people who will be taking what is called a staycation. Staycations have become popular because they offer many benefits, and spending a lot of money on a vacation isn’t always possible. Vacationing at home or someplace local can save you lots of cash, and it is more relaxing than driving miles to your destination and then walking to various tourist attractions. It’s also safer – even though that doesn’t mean that you don’t do anything all day long.
Since you’ll probably want to take photos of your time off at home, be prepared to match your pics with staycation captions and quotes like the ones below. Post your pictures and captions on social media. Share the pleasure of your experience with viewers.
Famous Staycation Quotes
Don’t ever think that spending your holiday relaxing at home doesn’t have its own glamour. That’s what these famous people said about it:
- My goal is to build a life I don’t need a vacation from. Rob Hill Sr.
- The ultimate luxury is being able to relax and enjoy your home. Jeff Lincoln
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. Napoleon Hill
- Ah! There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. Nobody can be more devoted to home than I am. Jane Austen, Emma
- If your work requires to travel, you will understand that there is no vacation destination like home. Park-Chan Wook
- The vacation we often need is freedom form our own mind. Jack Adam Weber
- If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home. Malala Yousafzai
- To be an ideal guest, stay at home. E.W. Howe
- The sun at home warms better than the sun elsewhere. Albanian Proverb
- Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love. Billy Graham
- Home sweet home. This is the place to find happiness. If one doesn’t find it here, one doesn’t find it anywhere. M.K. Soni
- I’m not wild about holidays. They always seem a ludicrously expensive way of proving there’s no place like home. Jilly Cooper
Short Staycation Captions
Sometimes a picture doesn’t need more than a few words to get your point across. Use one of these captions when this is the case:
- Staying home and relaxing.
- Vacationing on a budget.
- Relaxing and unwinding.
- My couch is my caravan.
- Staycationing with my cat.
- Doing nothing is wonderful!
- Staycationing with my honey.
- My couch, my remote – I’m good.
- No place like home.
- My haven, my heaven!
- A staycation paradise!
- My favorite place.
- Enjoying my staycation!
Family Staycation Captions
Pictures of a family staycation are meant to be shared, so post them on social media with great captions like these:
- Nothing’s more precious than a picture of you staycationing with your family.
- Time spent on the beach with your family is a slice of heaven.
- Bed and breakfast are always better when you’re in your own bed being served by your loved ones.
- Making memories while staycationing with my family.
- Relaxing is more enjoyable when you’re doing it with your family.
- Family makes everything better.
- Who needs to travel all over the world when your world is right here at home?
- A family staycation photo is a picture to treasure!
- Even if you don’t travel to another country, wherever you go and whatever you do is special when you have a loving family by your side.
Hotel Staycation Captions
Staying at a hotel can be a vacation since it offers you a change of scenery and puts you in a staycation frame of mind. If you have hotel staycation pictures you want to post on social media, be sure to highlight them with captions like these:
- Time to relax and enjoy the luxury that surrounds me.
- Enjoying the view from my hotel room window!
- Enjoying my staycation in a room away from home.
- Needed to get away, even though not far away.
- I gifted myself with a stay at this hotel.
- My plan is to relax, relax and relax some more.
- I heard this place calling my name. It beckoned me to take a break and see what it’s like to get away.
Summer Staycation Quotes
Summer is the time for taking a staycation and snapping pictures of memories in the making. When you take your summer photos, make sure you pair them off with these staycation captions:
- Fun in the sun collecting seashells.
- Let the sun light up your life and love of nature.
- Summer is always better on the beach!
- Make your staycation at home a playcation.
- I kicked off my shoes, let the sun shine in, did nothing, called it my staycation and loved it.
- Loving these lazy summer days!
- The beach is my happy place!
- Just lying on my couch with the warm sun on my face is enough to make my staycation at home a wonderful experience.
- The sun setting over the ocean is such a beautiful sight.
- Wishing my summer staycation would never end.
Liked it? Pin it!
You may also like: