50 Unconventional Quotes From Future About Love And Life
Rappers are known for their high self-confidence. But who is confident enough to give their persona the name “Hendrix”? The rapper Future is that individual, and to be honest he lives up to the title. Just like his icon, Future is considered a pioneer in hip-hop and rap music, while in 2022 GQ magazine crowned him as the best rapper alive. These are 50 of the most unconventional Future quotes.
Born in Atlanta, Georgia with the imposing name Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn, Future released his first album “Pluto” in 2012.
His music stands out, because he is not afraid to cross different genres of music, adding melody and vocal effects to his songs. Moreover, he produces tracks meant to succeed, as he takes inspiration from everything. According to him, the fact that he is not afraid to mix things up and be himself is the key to his success. Undoubtedly, he is a music explorer and he has collaborated with many artists such as Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, and Drake.
Future can be at the same time fluently romantic, but on the other hand, emitting raw toxicity. The struggles he had in his life, including drug use and turbulent personal life, are all depicted in his lyrics. The list below is an exciting collection of quotes that will make you both vow at his talent or make you think “oh, that was toxic”. So, let’s begin!
Table of Contents
Future Funny Quotes
Future offered us many funny moments through his punch lines. Either the overconfident statements or the toxic comments, have pushed us to start with a collection of quotes that made us grin. The fact alone that his music is referred to by many as “astronaut music”, intrigues us to read what it is his response to that.
- I just want to be an inspiration. I’m a rock star, I’m Future Hendrix. Future
- My kids gotta understand: they gotta make a sacrifice, having a superstar dad. Future
- I’ll always keep you guessing. I’m living up to the name. It’s powerful. That’s just what I do. Future
- I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life. I wouldn’t say musically, though. Future
- It takes an astronaut so long to get to space – that’s how long it takes to catch up on my music. Future
- You got to catch the sauce. Move with me… I’m dripping sauce. Future
- Jupiter, Pluto, pick a planet: we can go there. I just got a bit more work to do in the music industry, and we’re going to space, baby. Future
- Buy a Birkin for the b*tch before I buy her a flower. Future
- They kidnapped my wifey for the safe spot, I told ’em shoot her in the face, man I hate thots. Future
- When you’re riding with your mom, and you’re a kid, you’d listen to ‘Dear Mama’ and the radio-friendly records. I used to sneak and listen to Too $hort. Future
- My die-hard fans who came out – I call them my die-hard fans because any time a fan pays to see you, they have to love what you’re doing and respect the craft. Future
- The calmest place I can be is in the studio. And like, I stay in there ’cause I know, when I come out, it’s back to reality. Man, if you’re angry all day, man, stay in the studio. Future
- Future’s not everybody. The people who are taking my style are like my babies. I’ve got a tribe of kids that want to be like me… But I understand why people want to imitate the things I do. They’re dope. It comes naturally to me. My fans can expect greatness. If I wasn’t me, I would want to be me. Future
Quotes From Future’s Lyrics
Future is a torrent of lyrics. They say that he has hundreds of recorded tracks in his hard-drive ready to be published at any time because his creative stream never pauses. In his lyrics, he speaks about his life experiences, and he can be either very sensitive or completely cynical. Read the below quotes and you will see what we mean.
- It can get scary when you legendary. Future
- They said I couldn’t reach Mars, so I turned to a star. Future
- I freestyle every day. I never depend on none of these rappers, they bite me anyway. Damn, that’s crazy, but it’s true. Future
- I just wanna be there for my daughters, they need me. I just wanna be there for the game, then leave it. Future
- Say my days are numbered, but I keep wakin’ up. Future
- Workin’ on the weekend like usual. Way off in the deep end like usual. Future
- I wanna know, if you gon’ be there when I need you. Future
- Sometimes when you speak from your soul it sound like you singing. Future
- You gotta live and learn to make mistakes to be the man. Future
- My pain runnin’ deeper than the ocean. Future
- I believe hard times made me like this. Future
- Drying my eyes believe it or not. I could never see a tear fallin’. Water drippin’ on me like a faucet. Future
- If I open up my eyes, it turn black for real. Future
- Found out I cheated on her, she still feed me grapes. Future
- I’m the one put all the flames on you. I had you tatting my name on you. Future
- After I f***k you, let me cry on your shoulder. Future
- Kissin’ on the water with my chains out. Future
- I try my best to put my ego first, I’d need to stop it. Keep it real, you lookin’ exotic. Future
- Is that you, Ms. Sagittarius? Tell me what a Sagittarius do. You only eat vegetarian food, in the backseat of the Maybach. Future
- We been textin’ back and forth. Now it’s time to get it crackin’. Girl take it all out, ’cause I know you active. Did you come to talk or is you ’bout that action? Diamonds on my neck, moonwalkin’, Michael Jackson. Future
- Never ever let the money stop, dirty police trying to f***k it up. If money come, he wanna pull you over, just to say something under there. Future
- Ever since my granddaddy died, I ain’t been the same n***a. And sickle cell all inside my lil sister. I’m fucked up inside, put more lean inside my system. Every day I tell God I wish Snoop was still living. I ain’t forgot about ya n***a. Future
Future Quotes About Love
Future has a very eventful love life, that often reaches the public eye. He has many children from many different mothers, and his views on women are considered sometimes controversial. But the quotes below, also include times that Future has shown us his romantic side.
- Sometimes it’s hard to open up about your personal life, your relationship because you always want the music to be in the forefront. You want the music to be the biggest carrier of everything that you represent. Future
- ‘I Won’ is not a love song. It’s just me uplifting women in general. I’m giving women the power to treat themselves as a trophy – to show that and know it in yourself and be confident – because when they do that, whoever they’re with is winning. Future
- Best thing I ever did was fall out of love. Future
- You telling me you falling out of love with me. Hope you can find someone to love you better than I did. Future
- I’m sure somebody likes you, it’s just not me. Future
- I ain’t giving up on myself, so if you give up on me, I ain’t got nothing else to say for you. Future
- If loving me in public ain’t safe, you can take my love in private. Don’t give up on me today. Hold on to me like a true love. I told you it was a true love. Future
- And when we get together we make magic and it’s ours. Future
- Makin’ it harder for the next n***a to spoil you. Makin’ it harder for the next n***a to trust you. Makin’ it harder for the next n***a to love you. Makin’ it harder for the next ni***a to please you. Future
- Cause I never take nothing from you, you deserve it all. Just tell me what it costs, ball ’till we fall. And we run to the finish, no screens, no catches. If I die today it’s yours. If you want it all I give it to you. Future
- Every time I’m ’bout to leave that’s when my girl start fussin’. So just give most of my time to her for her. I wanna be able to buy her some chillings and furs. I wanna be everything that your heart deserves. Future
- Ain’t really mean to hurt you. Sorry it’s gotta be this way. Ain’t mean to try to desert you. Sorry, tryna be this way. Ain’t really mean to hurt you. Future
Overall, Future is an artist with gigantic potential. He has inspired an entire generation of rappers and trappers, by creating a whole new genre of music. He stays always his quirky self and is not afraid of judgment. After all, this is the source of inspiration for his lyrics. He may have a controversial personality, but nobody can deny the fact that he is utterly talented. With a lot yet to offer to the music world, one is for sure, that his hits will continue coming up like a waterfall.
If you like it, pin it!
You may also like: