70 Preparation Quotes to Motivate Prudent and Timely Action
We all dream big and want a successful life, but how do we prepare for it? Life is not full of sunshine and rainbows, so how ready are you to deal with the rain? Just thinking of success or expecting Lady Luck to smile at you is not going to cut it! It is true that miracles happen every day, but so do disasters, and just dreaming or hoping for the best is not enough, you need to prepare for the worst. These preparation quotes will explain it all and inspire pro-activeness.
You know life is full of surprises, and when things do not play out as we planned or expected, then we tend to become frustrated and anxious. Adequate preparation helps reduce fear and anxiety, minimize errors and respond more effectively to problems. It is important to be clear about your goals, in order to understand what you are preparing for, and develop your plan in detail, accounting for challenges and contingencies in advance. If you’re prepared for anything, you will never be alarmed or overwhelmed.
Whether you’re looking to succeed in your personal or professional life, daily preparation is the key to success. When you are well prepared you enhance your creative thinking process and you become more flexible and confident in tackling every obstacle that may come your way. The seed of success is hidden in diligent preparation. Start preparing today, the time is now!
Here we have collected for you the most inspirational quotes about preparation as a key to success. Share them with your loved ones and friends to motivate them! Use them as a caption to add sophistication to your Instagram and social media posts! Reflect upon them to open your mind to new ideas and plant the seeds for your future success!
Table of Contents
- Inspirational Preparation Quotes that will Teach you a Life Lesson
- Motivational Quotes to Emphasize that Being Prepared is the Best Option
- Quotes about Planning and Preparation that will help you Optimize your Efforts
- Luck Vs Preparation Quotes to get Ready for Opportunity
- Quotes about Preparation for the Future and for a Better Tomorrow
- Preparation Quotes for Success in Business and Sports
- Quotes for the Times you have to Prepare for the Worst
Inspirational Preparation Quotes that will Teach you a Life Lesson
Here are the best preparation quotes to serve as an advice for prudence and conscious effort against life’s challenges.
- If you don’t prepare you will repair. Bernard Kelvin Clive
- We may be born equal, but we do not prepare equally… Garrett McCoy
- Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. Denis Waitley
- Prepare while others are daydreaming. William Arthur Ward
- Confidence is always in direct proportion to preparation! Daren Martin
- An artist’s life is one tenth preparation and nine tenths action. Marty Rubin
- Over-preparation is the foe of inspiration. Napoleon Bonaparte
- If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will. Mandy Hale
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. Abraham Lincoln
- I don’t agree that life favors the prepared mind because life made me lose my mind. Luffina Lourduraj
- Our whole life is taken up…with preparations for living, so that we really never live at all. Leo Tolstoy
- Why not seize the pleasure at once? — How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation! Jane Austen
- At thirty a man steps out of the darkness and wasteland of preparation into active life it is the time to show oneself, the time of fulfillment. Thomas Mann
Motivational Quotes to Emphasize that Being Prepared is the Best Option
The procedure of preparation protects you from anxiety and frustration since you keep your mind focused on your work. Furthermore, it places you in position for the time you will have to fight. Hence it is the best option and the following quotes are here to prove that.
- All things are ready, if our mind be so. William Shakespeare
- A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind. Albert Szent-Györgyi
- Dream big Dreams, but be prepared to pay the price. Fela Bank-Olemoh
- In the fields of observation chance favors only the prepared mind. Louis Pasteur
- He who is best prepared can best serve his moment of inspiration. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- You must always be prepared. Opportunities do not schedule appointments Fela Bank-Olemoh
- Be unprepared, that’s my motto. Let life surprise you. Marty Rubin
- Worrying paralyzes progress; prayer, preparation and persistence ensures it. F. Hodge
- We are not rehearsed, We are prepared, We are not fake, We are polished. Janna Cachola
- Aspirations without preparations will simply give you life full of frustrations. Develop yourself today! Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
Quotes about Planning and Preparation that will help you Optimize your Efforts
These short quotes will be a significant help for the busy days you need that extra little push to hold things together and keep the schedule.
- Dig a well before you’re thirsty, but dig over water. Richie Norton
- Purpose without preparation is meaningless. Andrena Sawyer
- Plan for what it is difficult while it is easy, do what is great while it is small. Sun Tzu
- When fishermen cannot go to sea, they repair nets. Nabil Sabio Azadi
- Preparation is the pressure valve on a busy schedule. Todd Stocker
- Organize, don’t agonize. Nancy Pelosi
- When you are designing your plan, think not in terms of what you need to do, think in term of what you need to achieve. Jay Taylor
- What if you spent some alone time every morning? Call it prayer. Call it planning. Call it centering. I call it a powerful way to begin the day. Steve Goodier
- Remember the seven Ps.
Proper preparation and planning… Prevent piss-poor performance. Garth Ennis
Luck Vs Preparation Quotes to get Ready for Opportunity
All successful people agree on this: Luck and opportunity come to those who work hard. Read the following quotes for support and motivation and share them to your friends!
- I will prepare and someday my chance will come. Abraham Lincoln
- Good luck is a residue of preparation. Jack Youngblood
- When opportunity comes, it’s too late to prepare. John Wooden
- Opportunity is seized in the preparation, long before the moment. Wallace Miles
- Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared. Idowu Koyenikan
- It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready. Ernest Hemingway
- It’s better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one, than to have an opportunity and not be prepared. Les Brown
- There is no such thing as luck. There is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe. Robert A. Heinlein
- You don’t get lucky without preparation, and there’s no sense in being prepared if you’re not open to the possibility of a glorious accident. Twyla Tharp
- I believe luck is preparation meeting opportunity. If you hadn’t been prepared when the opportunity came along, you wouldn’t have been lucky. Oprah Winfrey
Quotes about Preparation for the Future and for a Better Tomorrow
In a competitive and uncertain world like ours, we all have to prepare for the future and for the next generations, to overcome the faults of the past and create happiness and prosperity.
- You can’t predict the future, but you can plan for it. Saji Ijiyemi
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. Jackson Brown Jr
- A successful tomorrow will always demand the preparation of today. Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself. John Dewey
- Why should we look to the past in order to prepare for the future? Because there is nowhere else to look. James Burke
- We need to let the past be the preparation for the future, not the place that is our future. Craig D. Lounsbrough
- Your strength doesn’t come from winning. It comes from struggles and hardship. Everything that you go through prepares you for the next level. Germany Kent
- Are you preparing yourself today for a better tomorrow? If not, how can you dare to live a better tomorrow? Seema Brain Openers
- Preparing to live your dream is postponing it. You are either living it, or not. Alan Cohen
- You can’t prepare for the things that change your life. They come suddenly and unannounced. Marty Rubi
Preparation Quotes for Success in Business and Sports
Success in any field requires long-lasting preparation, patience, persistence, resilience and vision. Read these quotes by famous people and get inspired to find out the key to achieve your goals.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. Benjamin Franklin
- No one is born successful, success requires preparation Sunday Adelaja
- The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. Gavin Aung Than
- Tougher preparation makes better performance easier. Constance Friday Elias
- There’s a time for exposure; until then keep laboring in obscurity. Bernard Kelvin Clive
- The key is not the will to win. Everybody has that. It is the will to prepare to win that is important. Bobby Knight
- Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation. Robert Schuller
- You don’t earn a first-class in your final year, you start the process of earning it from your first year. Fela Bank-Olemoh
- You do not wake up one morning to change the world. You train for it; this kind of preparation takes a life time. Anybody can become exceedingly great. Paul Bamikole
- Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character. Alan Armstrong
Quotes for the Times you have to Prepare for the Worst
Is it possible for anyone to be prepared for a sudden and unexpected accident? On the other hand, if we had a hint of what will happen next, could our prudence protect us from the worst? The insightful quotes below support some of the most prevalent opinions on this long-going debate.
- Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Chris Bradford
- Assume your job will be gone in five years. Evan Thomsen
- Better to wait actively than passively. Stephen L. Carter
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Benjamin Franklin
- No matter how prepared you are you’re never ready. Jacqueline Lapidus
- Good preparation is better than hope for a miracle. Sunday Adelaja
- Sic vis pacem para bellum – if you want peace, prepare for war. J. Darkholme
- The problem with preparing for the worst is that that has the power to attract the worst. Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- There is always a part of my mind that is preparing for the worst, and another part of my mind that believes if I prepare enough for it, the worst won’t happen. Kay Redfield Jamison
If you like it, pin it!
You May Also Like: