The Special Place We Keep in Our Hearts for Our Special Girl | 120 Daughter Quotes
Daughters might be our beautiful kids, taking up that valuable space in our hearts and souls. This is why so many people have spoken about them, leaving us with a legacy of really interesting famous daughter quotes.
Bringing up kids might be one of the skills that aren’t taught in any university, but turns out to be really useful in life. Of course, we are probably not aware of that when we’re kids. When it comes to human relationships, we would know – avoidable exceptions apart – what a special place parents keep for sons and daughters in their hearts. Included in this carefully curated collection are quotes of love for the latter, which you could also share on your daughter’s special day.
Table of Contents
- Daughter Quotes
- Quotes about Mother – Daughter Relationship
- Quotes About the Father – Daughter Relationship
- My Daughter Quotes
- Daughter Love Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes for Daughters
- I love My Daughter Quotes
- Step Daughter Quotes
- Beautiful Quotes about Daughters
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you. Unknown
- A daughter is the most precious gift of life who lets our heart dance with joy.
- Our daughter is a princess in our world; she is our love, laughter, joy, and treasure.
- Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash.
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness. Ben Sirach
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. Unknown
- A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds. Barbara Cage
- A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart. Unknown
- Happiness is mother and daughter time. Unknown
- Daughters understand as they grow older, they become good friends. Catherine Pulsifer
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day. Orlando Aloysius Battista
- A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer. Unknown
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous. Unknown
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of. Bethany Hamilton
- So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years…wisdom. Without wisdom we continue to blunder through life repeating the same mistakes. Laura Alexander, Wisdom For Our Daughters
- You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. Steve Maraboli
- You’ve been a blessing from the start… I love you, daughter, with all my heart. Unknown
- I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. Unknown
- Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter. Unknown
- A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give. Laurel Atherton
- There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh. Jerry O’Connell
- Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love. J. Lee
- I have never dreamed of having a better daughter than you. Unknown
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future. Unknown
Quotes about Mother – Daughter Relationship
- The most precious jewels you’ll have around your neck are the arms of your daughter.
- A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend. Unknown
- The more a daughter knows about the details of her mother’s life – without flinching or whining – the stronger the daughter. Anita Diamant
- A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example.
- Of course mothers and daughters with strong personalities might see the world from very different points of view.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom. Unknown
- A mother’s love is like an everlasting bed of roses, that continues to blossom. A mother’s love bears strength, comfort, healing and warmth. Her beauty is compared to a sunny day that shines upon each rose petal and inspires hope. Ellen J. Barrier
- A mother’s treasure is her daughter. Catherine Pulsifer
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Dorothy C. Fisher
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother. Unknown
- My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her. Sonya Teclai
- There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always. Taylor Swift
- Now trust a heart that trusts in you. Emily Bronte
- A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend. Unknown
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart. Unknown
- What the daughter does, the mother did. Jewish Proverb
- Angry mothers raise daughters fierce enough to fight wolves.
- A mother is a daughter’s best friend. Unknown
- Are we not like two volumes of one book? Marceline Desbordes-Valmore
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong. Unknown
- Mother and daughter like spoons in a drawer.
- A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness. Unknown
- If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you. Unknown
Quotes About the Father – Daughter Relationship
- Every time my daughter smiles or calls me daddy, those are the sweetest sounds of my life. It is heavenly joy.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad. Unknown
- My son is my son till he have got him a wife, But my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life. Thomas Fuller
- It is a father’s job to love his daughter in the way she needs to be loved.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. Michael Ratnadeepak
- To an old father, nothing is more sweet than a daughter.
- When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more. Stanley Behrman
- There is this girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy. Unknown
- The love between a father and daughter is forever. Unknown
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. Dawn French
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. John Sinor
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever. Unknown
- My Dad gave me wings to my DREAMS.
- It’s true, every minute a father spends with his daughter is precious.
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. Gloria Naylor
- Dad: a daughter’s first love. Unknown
- I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my father is a king. Unknown
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away. Hugh Jackman
- A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice-cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later. Unknown
- A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life. Dr. James Dobson
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. Jim Bishop
- There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself. John Gregory Brown
- No other love in the world is like the love of a father has for his little girl. Unknown
- When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter. Unknown
My Daughter Quotes
- My Daughter… She’s like an Excellent Cut Diamond that shines brilliantly from the inside out. She’s admired by many, including me! She exudes joy, love, peace, and excellence. She is phenomenally made!
- My daughter is my present, my passion, and the miracle of my life.
- My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along. Denise Van Outen
- My daughter, while we have had adversity, we also have had more sweet memories that allow us to overcome the challenges we faced. Ann Butler
Daughter Love Quotes
- Ah, my little angel! My beautiful and precious princess.
- The best music I have ever heard is the sound of my daughter’s giggling.
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life. Ian McEwan
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter. Caitlin Houston
- Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- You’re always with me, like a hand-print on my heart. Unknown
Inspirational Quotes for Daughters
- What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow. Helen Claes
- Her deep romantic nature prevented her from demanding, from asking for that quenching. She wanted it to come freely, like flowers that are sent and not requested.
- Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever.
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you. Stephanie Bennet Henry
- My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be. Channing Tatum
- The soul is healed by being with children. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be. Clementine Paddleford
- Chin up Princess or the crown slips. Unknown
- I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamed possible. Unknown
- My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings. Erica Jong
- And the moon said to me – my darling daughter, you do not have to be whole in order to shine.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Michael J. Fox
- It’s your job as a parent to help your daughter identify her purpose, develop her talents, and learn how to get along with people. It’s not a high-paying or cushy job, but it is extremely rewarding and, in our opinion, one of the most important jobs you’ll ever do. Mary Anne Richey
I love My Daughter Quotes
- You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars. E.E. Cummings
- In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes. Unknown
- Every moment I have had with my daughter is precious. Cathy Shaffer
- From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall? Karen Mortensen
- Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Unknown
Step Daughter Quotes
- Daughter not by birth but by good fortune, I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Unknown
- I don’t have a step daughter. I have a daughter that was born before I met her.
- Family isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love. Dave Willis
- The only steps in this house are the stair steps and the only half in this house is the half & half creamer. Al Hodson
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Richard Bach
- A child cannot have too many people who love them and want to help them succeed. Unknown
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. Oprah Winfrey
- It’s not flesh and blood but the heart that makes us father and daughter. Unknown
- Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation. Robert A. Heinlein
- Families don’t have to match. You don’t have to look like someone else to love them. Leigh Anne Tuohy
- Family requires love, not DNA. Unknown
- Thank you for being the answer to the prayer I hadn’t realized I asked for. Marisa Donnelly
Beautiful Quotes about Daughters
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life. Dawn French
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing. Deanna Beisser
- Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart. Alan Beck
- Daughters are like flowers that fill the world with beauty. Unknown
- To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! Unknown
You May Also Like: