66 Family Love Quotes on Affection, Support and Caring for our loved ones
Is it that you are blood-related? Is it the last name? What makes someone family? It is the deep affection every time you look into their eyes. It is the smile on their face, a silent affirmation of their loyalty and staunch commitment to always be there for you. They are your family, your tribe, a lifelong bond of unconditional love like no other!
They are there to greet you when you open your eyes to life for the first time. Parents are your first teachers and positive role models who will help you learn values and life coping skills, develop a sense of belonging and emotional awareness. They will protect you against negative influences and be your devoted guardians in every step of your journey to experience life! Family is your nest, a safe place to nurture your body and soul, where your wings will sprout before taking off for your flight to life!
Family isn’t always about blood or birthright, it’s the people who accept you for what you are and want you in their life, pledged to take care of you and be there whenever you need them. Present at every moment and major milestone of your life they will celebrate your success and happiness but also provide a sanctuary of support and encouragement in your most fragile times! Family is everything!
Here we have collected for you the most inspirational quotes on family love. Share them with your loved ones to show them how much you care or to express what you cannot describe in words. Use them as a caption to add a note of affection to your Instagram and social media posts! Reflect upon them to appreciate the value of family and how blessed you are!
- 1 Family Love Quotes about Caring for Each Other
- 2 I Love My Family Quotes to Express your Gratitude
- 3 Short Quotes and Instagram Captions to Celebrate Family Love
- 4 Deep Quotes to Appreciate the Unconditional Love that lies within a Family
- 5 Togetherness Family Love Quotes about the Special Connection and Support in a Family
- 6 Inspirational Family Love Quotes on the Importance of the Family
Family Love Quotes about Caring for Each Other
Family lies within the core of any human being; it is a lifelong bond of Love! Enjoy these quotes on the way the members of a family support and care for each other.
- It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it. Peter Buffett
- Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. David Ogden Stiers
- When you look at your life the greatest happiness’s is family happiness’s. Joyce Brothers
- Family always gonna be there. The material things, they come and go. Romeo Miller
- I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other. Jet Li
- For me, family always comes first; I would do anything to protect them. Mark Wahlberg
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns
- Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. Margaret Mead
- That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable. Deb Caletti
- Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old. Unknown
I Love My Family Quotes to Express your Gratitude
Family it is not only the nest to nurture us from childhood to adolescence, but also the home where our character and personality are moulded. Read these quotes and choose the one you like to show your feelings to the ones you care the most!
- Family is the most important thing in the world. Princess Diana
- Time together as a family is a gift. Joanna Gaines
- I love being with my family, feeling that I’m both protector and protected. Paulo Coelho
- Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold. Andre Maurois
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. Anthony Brandt
- I am a lucky person because I have been loved a lot. I have a great family. Monica Bellucci
- Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me. Akshay Kumar
- Family is like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song. Unknown
- I love my family because they are always there for me even in my most fragile moments. Gift Gugu Mona
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. Lil’ Kim
Short Quotes and Instagram Captions to Celebrate Family Love
Even if you’d put all the words of the world to describe family love, they wouldn’t be enough. So, just pick but a few to pass the message!
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven. George Bernard Shaw
- In time of test, family is best. Burmese Proverb
- I sustain myself with the love of family. Maya Angelou
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Michael J. Fox
- The most important thing in the world is family and love. John Wooden
- When it comes to family, everything gets personal. Waheed Ibne Musa
- Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- When trouble comes, it is your family that supports you. Guy Lafleur
- Life is beautiful. It’s about giving. It’s about family. Walt Disney
- Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love! Stieg Larsson
- Family – Where life begins and Love never ends. Unknown
Deep Quotes to Appreciate the Unconditional Love that lies within a Family
The deepest happiness blossoms in the field of selfless giving; no love compares to the love of our parents – and we often realize this when we give birth to our own children. Either for writing in a card or making a toast in family celebrations – these are the best quotes to choose from!
- To give and not expect return, that is what lies at the heart of love. Oscar Wilde
- If you have a family who love you unconditionally – you truly have everything! Lindsey Rietzsch
- Love for me is family, close friends – an unbreakable, unconditional bond. Xosha Roquemore
- Family is your most reliable source of support in any situation because love from your family is unconditional. Auliq Ice
- You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister. Esha Gupta
- Your husband or your wife is the only person you can really choose to be your family and to have unconditional love with them. Jessica Alba
- God gives me unconditional love. I’m going to give it to my family and my friends and the people around me. John Kasich
- Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it. Ann Brashares
- Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another’s personhood. Karen Casey
- I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values – the idea that you do anything for your family, and the unconditional love for one’s children. Ednita Nazario
Togetherness Family Love Quotes about the Special Connection and Support in a Family
You grow old along with your family but, most important, you grow strong. To the children family gives confidence and the wings to fly; to the parents their life’s ultimate purpose and meaning. These quotes are here to speak of the fulfilment and affection that reside in a happy home.
- Sticking with your family is what makes it a family. Mitch Albom
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other. Mario Puzo
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. Barbara Bush
- Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. Stitch
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. Lee Iacocca
- They say time costs money, but the time you spend with your family is priceless. Beta Metani’ Marashi
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. Jane Howard
- Family isn’t defined only by last names or by blood; it’s defined by commitment and by love. Dave Willis
- When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching–they are your family. Jim Butcher
- It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. Menacheim Begin
- Family became so important to me. Without it I was like a tree alone in a desert. Alephonsion Deng
Inspirational Family Love Quotes on the Importance of the Family
A functional family establishes a secure and fruitful environment for its members. Here are some insightful quotes on the love, intimacy and respect shared between them.
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. Mother Teresa
- I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family. Reba McEntire
- Stick to the basics, hold on to your family and friends – they will never go out of fashion. Niki Taylor
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. Richard Bach
- I feel like I finally understand how family love is. Tangled, wounded, and wonderful. Imperfect. A forever love. Hannah Tunnicliffe
- Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. Lisa Weed
- Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore. Robin Hob
- I think family is key, and if you have love for family, then you have love for others and you have unity as people. Marlon Wayans
- There is no poverty in life when you have a loving, peaceful, happy family. They are a gift which cannot be bought nor traded for gold. Ryan Dunn
- The love of family and the admiration of friends are much more important than wealth and privilege. Charles Kuralt
- Spread love. Hug the people you care about and make sure they know that you care and appreciate them. Make it known to your family that you love them. Germany Kent
- Home should be an anchor, a port in a storm, a refuge, a happy place in which to dwell, a place where we are loved and where we can love. Marvin J. Ashton
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. Friedrich Nietzsche
- Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing. Jim Rohn
If you like it, Pin it!
You May Also Like: