Natural Beauty Will Save the World | 123 Amazing Flower Quotes
If Dostoevsky wrote that “Beauty will save the world” and Ralph Waldo Emerson, “The earth laughs in flowers“, we might get to realize the importance beauty has in human lives. Flowers, being the symbol of natural beauty that they are, have a prominent place in many quotes by famous people.
It is all those people that admired this side of nature and praised flowers as an inspiration and even a driving force behind mankind’s quest for improvement. This carefully curated collection is a proof of how significant flowers may be even for own existence.
Table of Contents
- Best Flower Quotes
- Short Flower Quotes to Use as Captions for Instagram
- Inspirational Quotes About Flowers
- Quotes About Flowers Blooming
- Cute Flower Quotes
- Beautiful Flower Quotes
- Love Flower Quotes
- Quotes About Spring Flowers
- Flower Quotes About Life
- Funny Flower Quotes
- Lotus Flower Quotes
- Mulan Flower Quote
- Flower Quotes On Images
Best Flower Quotes
- The earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Marcus Tullius Cicero
- A flower blossoms for its own joy. Oscar Wilde
- When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other. Chinese Proverb
- Some people wait to get flowers while others grow gardens.
- Flowers are restful to look at. They have neither emotions nor conflicts. Sigmund Freud
- A garden to walk in and immensity to dream in–what more could he ask? A few flowers at his feet and above him the stars.
- Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. Luther Burban
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson
- Remember that there is always some good in people who love flowers.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. Victor Hugo
- I always notice flowers. Andy Warhol
- Don’t let the tall weeds cast a shadow on the beautiful flowers in your garden. Steve Maraboli
- Can we conceive what humanity would be if it did not know the flowers? Maurice Maeterlinck
- Minds are like flowers; they open only when the time is right. Stephen Richards
- A weed is but an unloved flower.
- It is only goodness which gives extras, and so I say again that we have much to hope from the flowers.
- The career of flowers differs from ours only in inaudibleness. I feel more reverence as I grow for these mute creatures whose suspense or transport may surpass my own.
- To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. Beverly Nichols
- Even though we know we’ll get hurt by thorns, we still go for flowers.
- Water Lilies’ is an extension of my life. Without the water the lilies cannot live, as I am without art.
Short Flower Quotes to Use as Captions for Instagram
- The violets in the mountains have broken the rocks.
- I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. Emma Goldman
- Why walk on a treadmill going nowhere when you could get your exercise walking through the gorgeous flowers?
- Perfumes are the feelings of flowers.
- I must have flowers, always, and always. Claude Monet
- Flowers are happy things. P. G. Wodehouse
- Flowers, flowers everywhere, and me without a single care!
- Flowers are like the spices of life- they may not be necessary, but they make everything go down much better!
- Dark clouds become heaven’s flowers when kissed by light. Rabindranath Tagore
- Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots. Shannon Mullen
- Flowers grow out of dark moments. Corita Kent
- To me, flowers are happiness. Stefano Gabbana
- The flowers in full bloom are nothing short of a miracle.
- Stop and smell every flower that you can!
- In joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends. Okakura Kakuzo
- Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity. John Ruskin
- Can you look at a flower without thinking?
- Without the magnificence of flowers, the world would be dreary place.
- A field full of blooming flowers is the best sight you could ever see.
- A picture says a thousand words!
- Flowers make me irrationally happy. Alexa Von Tobel
- Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
- Writing blooms flowers for mind, which last forever.
- A flower teaches us how to love.
- Bread feeds the body, indeed, but flowers feed also the soul. Unknown
- Can you even believe how beautiful these flowers are?
- A rainbow of colors brings a heart full of joy.
- My favorite place to be is in a field of spectacular flowers.
- ‘Tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes! William Wordsworth
- Flowers are always more serious than they appear.
- I paint flowers, so they will not die. Frida Kahlo
Inspirational Quotes About Flowers
- Nobody sees a flower – really – it is so small it takes time – we haven’t time – and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.
- Flowers and fruits are always fit presents; flowers, because they are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I am in awe of flowers. Not because of their colors, but because even though they have dirt in their roots, they still grow. They still bloom. D. Antoinette Foy
- Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes. Clare Ansberry
- Be honest, be nice, be a flower not a weed. Aaron Neville
- One person’s weed is another person’s wildflower. Susan Wittig Albert
- Frost kills the flowers that bloom out of season…
- Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude. Anne Frank
- Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul. Luther Burbank
- Ideas are living creatures, active and activating, like flowers.
- Flowers grow back even after the harshest winters. You will too. Jennae Cecilia
- Without darkness, nothing comes to birth, As without light, nothing flowers.
- The mind is like a flower. It does not bloom without the lights of appreciation, encouragement, and love. Debasish Mridha
- A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms. Sensei Ogui
- A clever man without wisdom is like a beautiful flower without fragrance. Leonardo da Vinci
- Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them. A. Milne
- He who wants a rose must respect her thorn. André Gide
Quotes About Flowers Blooming
- Where flowers bloom, so does hope. Lady Bird Johnson
- Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. Gerard De Nerval
- If you’ve never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. Audra Foveo
- God will reward you,’ he said. ‘You must be an angel since you care for flowers.
- It is said there are flowers that bloom only once in a hundred years. Why should there not be some that bloom once in a thousand, in ten thousand years? Perhaps we never know about them simply because this “once in a thousand years” has come today.
- I love flowers, I’d love to have the whole place swimming in roses. Ulysses
- Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful. Jim Carrey
- Flowers bloom when you are happy!
- A flower is there to bloom and make the earth beautiful and full of the joy of life.
- When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
- I have lost my smile,
but don’t worry.
The dandelion has it.
- Flowers are the music of the ground.
From earth’s lips spoken without sound.
Cute Flower Quotes
- Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. Hans Christian Andersen
- Happiness held is the seed; happiness shared is the flower. John Harrigan
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair. Susan Polis Schutz
- I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
- The first wild-flower of the year is like land after sea. Thomas Wentworth Higginson
- After women, flowers are the most lovely thing God has given the world. Christian Dior
- I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. Audrey Hepburn
- I will be the gladdest thing under the sun! I will touch a hundred flowers and not pick one.
- If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.
- If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers. The Little Prince
- Flowers are the Romeos and the Juliets of the nature!
- I tried to draw my soul but all I could think of was flowers.
- Tulips were a tray of jewels. Howards End
- Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning. Lydia M. Child
- The lovely flowers
They make me regret
I am not a bee…
Beautiful Flower Quotes
- Almost every person, from childhood, has been touched by the untamed beauty of wildflowers. Lady Bird Johnson
- I always like to have flowers on the table. I think they make it look special. Ina Garten
- How can one help shivering with delight when one’s hot fingers close around the stem of a live flower, cool from the shade and stiff with newborn vigor! Colette
- Flowers whisper “Beauty!” to the world, even as they fade, wilt, fall. Dr. SunWolf
- Blue thou art, intensely blue; Flower, whence came thy dazzling hue? James Montgomery
- A flower’s appeal is in its contradictions — so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect. Terri Guillemets
- The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him. Auguste Rodin
- Flowers are those little colorful beacons of the sun from which we get sunshine when dark, somber skies blanket our thoughts. Dodinsky
- The bright flower was like a face. Somehow, the beauty and life of it were surprising in the plain room, like a gay little child who might suddenly appear in a doorway. The Only Rose
- Every one of us has a beautiful story just like every flower is different but beautiful.
- Flowers enshrine my heart between their petals; that’s why my heartbeats love them so much.
- The flower offered of itself
And eloquently spoke
In languages of rainbows
And secret silence…
- What branch does not have its leaves and which twig will not have its flowers?
Love Flower Quotes
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. John Lennon
- Flowers were meant to give love and be loved.
- At his lips’ touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete. F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
- Without you I wouldn’t have moved this way, to speak the language of flowers. Letters to Vera
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. Max Muller
- Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns.
- I love your roots, not the flower everybody sees!
- Love is a vagabond, who can make his flowers bloom in the wayside dust, better than in the crystal jars kept in the drawing-room.
- Love is wild; … It comes like a breeze with great fragrance, fills your heart, and suddenly where there was a desert there is a garden full of flowers.
- I would far rather have two or three lilies of the valley gathered for me by a person I like, than the most expensive bouquet that could be bought! Elizabeth Gaskell
Quotes About Spring Flowers
- Blossom by blossom the spring begins. Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Flowers are the songs of nature and dance of spring.
- Spring unlocks the flowers to paint the laughing soil. Bishop Reginald Heber
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. Pablo Neruda
- The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing. S. Brown
- I am going to try to pay attention to the spring. I am going to look around at all the flowers, and look up at the hectic trees. I am going to close my eyes and listen. Anne Lamott
- Break open a cherry tree and there are no flowers, but the spring breeze brings forth myriad blossoms. Ikkyu Sojun
- The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size. Gertrude S. Wister
Flower Quotes About Life
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change. Buddha
- Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light. Theodore Roethke
- So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.
- Little things seem nothing, but they give peace, like those meadow flowers which individually seem odorless but all together perfume the air. Georges Bernanos
- Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. Jeremy Bentham
- To create inner peace and harmony, meditate like a tree. To bloom like a flower, sing your song with silence and love. Debasish Mridha
- Creating is living doubly. The groping, anxious quest of a Proust, his meticulous collecting of flowers, of wallpapers, and of anxieties, signifies nothing else.
- What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life’s pathway, the good they do is inconceivable. Joseph Addison
- Let us be certain of who we want to be. Let us choose for ourselves our path in life, and let us try to strew that path with flowers.
- Many people have never learned to see the beauty of flowers, especially those that grow unnoticed. Erika Jus
- What this old world needs is more bouquets handed around to folks when they are alive and kicking. Flowers don’t do a dead one much good. Robert Elliot Gonzales
- Humble yourself, and you will find that Love is spreading a carpet of flowers beneath your feet.
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henry Matisse
- Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul. Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Funny Flower Quotes
- People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us. Iris Murdoch
- If you admire somebody you should go ahead and tell them; people never get the flowers while they can still smell them.
Lotus Flower Quotes
- You must be a lotus, unfolding its petals when the sun rises in the sky, unaffected by the slush where it is born or even the water which sustains it! Sai Baba
- One must be a lotus to emerge from mucky waters clean.
- As a lotus flower is born in water, grows in water and rises out of water to stand above it unsoiled, so I, born in the world, raised in the world having overcome the world, live unsoiled by the world. Buddha
- There is the mud, and there is the lotus that grows out of the mud. We need the mud in order to make the lotus. Thich Nhat Hanh
- Be like a lotus. Let the beauty of your heart speak. Be grateful to the mud, water, air and the light.
- By means of microscopic observation and astronomical projection the lotus flower can become the foundation for an entire theory of the universe and an agent whereby we may perceive Truth. Yukio Mishima
- I’m always very interested in breeding. Raising cacti is breeding. My lotus plant collection is breeding. The insects are breeding. Takashi Murakami
- From the mud of adversity grows the lotus of joy. Carolyn Marsden
- The lotus flower is a reminder of the beauty that comes from change, the magic that a new beginning brings, and the seed of potential that’s buried in the most unlikely places. Jennifer Williamson
Mulan Flower Quote
The famous quote for Disney’s movie Mulan to inspire hope and strength.
- The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Flower Quotes On Images
You May Also Like:
130 Dazzling Photography Quotes About the Art of Capturing the Moment
84 Sunshine Quotes to Brighten Your Heart
Symbols of Everything Beautiful and Pure | 192 Rose Quotes
55+ Colorful Flower Captions to Make Your Instagram Posts Bloom