Best 50 How the Grinch Stole Christmas Quotes
Just as it happens with every Scrooge and Krampus, the list of all Christmas villains helps us realize the true meaning of this holiday. Jim Carrey’s impersonation of the Grinch in the 2000 film How the Grinch Stole Christmas had a lot of wonderful material to use thanks to the words from the pages of the original, classic children’s book by Dr. Seuss, but couldn’t help adding a couple of hilarious new lines that can’t go unnoticed.
This collection of The Grinch’s quotes joins all those great Christmas movie quotes and reminds us that the spirit of this holiday season lives on.
Table of Contents
- Best Grinch Christmas Quotes
- Funny Grinch Quotes
- Short Grinch Quotes
- Jimy Carrey’s Quotes From the Movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Best Grinch Christmas Quotes
- Maybe Christmas (he thought) doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more. The Grinch
- No one should be alone on Christmas. Cindy Lou Who
- Are you having a holly, jolly Christmas? The Grinch
- It came without ribbons, it came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags. The Grinch
- Now you listen to me, young lady! Even if we’re horribly mangled, there’ll be no sad faces on Christmas. The Grinch
- Max, grab a bag. We’ll come back for the rest. Of course when I say ‘we’ I mean ‘you’. The Grinch
- I tell you Max, I don’t know why I ever leave this place. I’ve got all the company I need right here. The Grinch
- No matter how different a Who may appear, he will always be welcome with holiday cheer. Cindy Lou Who
- Look, I don’t wanna make waves, but this whole Christmas season is stupid, stupid, stupid! The Grinch
- I don’t need anything more for Christmas than this right here. My family. Lou Lou Who
- I know just what to do. I become Santa Claus to steal their Christmas. If he could deliver it one night, then I can steal it. What’s Santa have that I don’t? The Grinch
- With a smile to his soul, he descended Mount Crumpet
Cheerily blowing “Who! Who!” on his trumpet. Dr. Seuss
- That’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? That’s what it’s always been *about*. Gifts, gifts… gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts, gifts! The Grinch
- Bleeding hearts of the world unite. The Grinch
- Christmas Day will always be just as long as we have we. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
Funny Grinch Quotes
- It’s because I’m green isn’t it? The Grinch
- 6:30 dinner with me. I can’t cancel that again. The Grinch
- We did our worst and that’s all that matters. The Grinch
- Oh, the Who-manity. The Grinch
- Be it ever so heinous, there’s no place like home. The Grinch
- What’s that stench? It’s fantastic. The Grinch
- If you utter so much as one syllable, I’LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! If you’d like to fax me, press the star key. The Grinch
- Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch… who lived just north of Whoville… did not. Narrator
- Santa, don’t forget the Grinch. I know he’s mean and hairy and smelly, and his hands are cold and clammy, but I think he’s kinda… sweet. Cindy Lou Who
- 4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me – I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked. The Grinch
- That is not a chew toy! The Grinch
- One man’s toxic sludge is another man’s potpourri. The Grinch
- And they’ll feast, feast, feast, feast. They’ll eat their Who-Pudding and rare Who-Roast Beast. But that’s something I just cannot stand in the least. Oh, no. I’M SPEAKING IN RHYME! The Grinch
Short Grinch Quotes
- I am the Grinch that stole Christmas… and I’m sorry. The Grinch
- I must stop Christmas from coming… but how? I mean – in what way? The Grinch
- What’s Santa have that I don’t? The Grinch
- Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant. The Grinch
- Tomorrow is Christmas. It’s practically here! The Grinch
- Even if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn’t allowed it. The Grinch
- Cheer up, dude. It’s Christmas. The Grinch
- I’m all toasty inside. The Grinch
- Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. Loathe entirely. The Grinch
- Stupid. Ugly. Out of date. This is ridiculous. If I can’t find something nice to wear I’m not going. The Grinch
- Somebody’s fabulous! The Grinch
- Kids today. So desensitized by movies and television. The Grinch
- I’m an idiot. You’re an idiot! The Grinch
Jimy Carrey’s Quotes From the Movie How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- The Grinch hated Christmas – the whole Christmas season… It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight… the most likely reason of all… that his heart was two sizes too small. Narrator
- The crescendo of my odious opus. The Grinch
- Cindy Lou Who: Santa, what’s the meaning of Christmas?
The Grinch: Vengeance! I mean… Presents… I suppose.
- MAX. HELP ME… I’m FEELING. The Grinch
- Holiday who-be what-ee? The Grinch
- Am I just eating because I’m bored? The Grinch
- You can’t hurt Christmas, Mr. Mayor, because it isn’t about… the gifts or the contest or the fancy lights. That’s what Cindy’s been trying to tell everyone… Lou Lou Who.
- Cindy Lou Who: Daddy, move!
The Grinch: Dad, move it!
- Mayor Augustus Maywho: They nursed you. They clothed you. Here they are! Your old biddies!
The Grinch: Are you two still living?
You May Also Like: