Original Messages about Security | 52 Famous Safety Quotes
If you are in search of some of the coolest security and safety sayings out there, then rest assured you’ve come to a place that will give you just that.
Feel free to go through our massive collection of interesting quotes about security and safety and pick those that pique your interest. No pun intended!
Famous Safety Quotes
- Happiness has many roots, but none more important than security.
- Guard himself as he may, every moment’s an ambush. Horace
- Safety is a cheap and effective insurance policy. Unknown Author
- Precaution is better than cure. Edward Coke
- “Safety First” is “Safety Always.” Charles M. Hayes
- Safety doesn’t happen by accident. Unknown Author
- Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety. William Shakespeare
- Better a thousand times careful than once dead. Old Adage
- Hug your kids at home, but belt them in the car. Unknown Author
- Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent. Unknown Author
- If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability. Henry Ford
- They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
- Nothing in this world compares to the comfort and security of having someone just hold your hand. Richelle E. Goodrich
- Resentment seems to have been given us by nature for a defense, and for a defense only! It is the safeguard of justice and the security of innocence. Adam Smith
- Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. Carol Saline
- A wise mother knows: It is her state of consciousness that matters. Her gentleness and clarity command respect. Her love creates security. Vimala McClure
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. Henry David Thoreau
- The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life. Jane Addams
- Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition. James Baldwin
- The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. Maya Angelou
- If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected . Sun Tzu
- Tradition becomes our security, and when the mind is secure it is in decay. Jiddu Krishnamurti
- If you want total security, go to prison. There you’re fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking… is freedom. Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Where does your security lie? Is God your refuge, your hiding place, your stronghold, your shepherd, your counselor, your friend, your redeemer, your savior, your guide? If He is, you don’t need to search any further for security. Elisabeth Elliot
Original Messages about Security
- It often tends to be safer following the path that has been trodden by a great many than one whose surface hasn’t been trodden on.
- Since the middle ages, the only place in life where absolute security has always been guaranteed is in prison. And the 21st century is no different.
- One of the most precious things in life is security. You don’t know how valuable your security is until the day you lose it. Appreciate it while you still have it.
- Security is one of life’s key ingredients that beget happiness. There certainly can never be true happiness in the absence of security.
- My security is as important to me as the air I breathe. I can never trade it for all the money in the world.
- The biggest and severest threat to the security of man comes from none other than man himself.
- There’s no such thing as total security on planet Earth. If you want utter security, look elsewhere.
- No security personnel can do a better job protecting you more than you yourself.
- Whenever I’m counting my blessings, I count my security first.
- Just like happiness, security can be purchased. The more money one possesses, the more security one generally has the ability to purchase.
- Not even the most secure building on the planet can offer you total security.
- From the beginning of time, security has been more important to mankind than freedom.
- Too much obsession with security is one of the biggest characteristics that one is suffering from the disease of insecurity.
- Security and development move hand in hand. There can never be development in the absence of security.
- Appreciate the security you currently enjoy, for it is worth more than all the gold in the world.
- Absolute security is a mirage. Never waste your time pursuing it.
- If you want to enjoy security, be mindful of the things you share on social media. Not everything in your life is meant to be posted on social media.
- You’ll be served with the biggest shock of your life if you leave your security squarely in the hands of your fellow man.
- The best gift any parent can bestow on their child is a secure future.
- In the search for absolute security, look to none other than God, for He is the only one you can depend on to keep you safe from harm.
- I have lived long enough in this world to safely conclude that no amount of artificial security can keep a self-destructive individual safe from himself.
- Oftentimes men become self-imposed prisoners in the quest for total security.
- If total security existed on this planet, no one would crave to be in heaven.
- Had it not been for bad people in society, my doors would need no locks.
- The only time man is completely secure is when he is resting in peace six feet underneath the ground.
- Not even the most powerful man in the world is 100% secure.
- Only a lunatic or a fool puts his/her security at risk in the search of fortune.
- Your security is one of your most valuable assets. Never joke with it. The consequences of throwing caution into the wind are often unpalatable.
- All the money in the world means nothing to me unless it is accompanied by lasting security.
You may also like: