How Can You Resist These 45+ Mamma Mia! Quotes?
Mamma Mia! started off as a musical inspired by the music of the Swedish band ABBA, then it became a book and eventually a musical romantic comedy in 2008. The movie follows the adventures of a young woman who is searching her real father. So, she invites the three possible dads to her upcoming wedding in a Greek island, called Kalokairi. This is the start for endless singing, joyous choreographies and funny lines. The cast of the movie includes, among others, Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and Stellan Skarsgård. The commercial success of the movie was so great, that in 2018 a sequel was released entitled Mamma Mia! Here we go again.
Mamma Mia! is an exciting movie, that can make you bounce to the rhythm of the songs, but at the same time it carries meanings about love, family and relationships. Here we have selected and present the best Mamma Mia quotes! If you love this rom com and you want to refresh your memory, or at least have a laugh, start reading!
Table of Contents
- Mamma Mia! Quotes
- Mamma Mia! Here we go again (Sequel) quotes
- Short Mamma Mia Quotes for great Instagram captions
- Funny Mamma Mia Quotes
Mamma Mia! Quotes
- Typical isn’t it? You wait 20 years for a dad and then three come along at once. Mamma Mia!
- Am I getting this right? Sophie may be mine, but she may be Bill’s or Harry’s? Mamma Mia!
- That doesn’t come from finding your father. That comes from finding yourself. Mamma Mia!
- We danced on the beach, and we kissed on the beach, and… dot, dot, dot. Mamma Mia!
- Excuse me! Coming through! I have a senior citizen with me. Thank you. My mother needs a perch. Mamma Mia!
- I don’t know where they are, I don’t know why they’re here, and I have brought this all on myself because I was a stupid, reckless little slut. Mamma Mia!
- I’m just whining, you know me. I don’t need to be taken care of. Mamma Mia!
- It’s my stag do – my last night of freedom. Which is how some people might see it. But for me, it’s the last night before the greatest adventure of my life. Mamma Mia!
- I’ve done the big white wedding, and believe me, it doesn’t always end in “happy ever after”. Mamma Mia!
- D’you feel it? The earth moved, darling. We’re falling apart here. Mamma Mia!
- I have two grown children. I know something about letting go. Mamma Mia!
- Look at you! God! Stop growing! You sound like you’re having fun already. Mamma Mia!
- I may look like I’m pondering my securities, but in reality, I’m trekking across some remote corner of the planet. Mamma Mia!
Mamma Mia! Here we go again (Sequel) quotes
- The best things in life, the very best thing happen unexpectedly. Mamma Mia!
- Come on. Let’s get this show on the road. Mamma Mia!
- Life is short. The world is wide. I want to make some memories. Mamma Mia!
- I just want to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you. Mamma Mia!
- There’s an island, Kalokairi. People used to think that if you sailed from there, you’d fall off the edge of the world. That sounds like the place for me. Mamma Mia!
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it was, fathers would do it. Mamma Mia!
- When you fall, you fall. And when you’ve been defeated by love, you’re utterly defeated. Mamma Mia!
- You have the courage of a lion, the passion of a panther, and the wisdom of a flamingo. Mamma Mia!
- In your case, age becomes you. As it does a tree, the wine, and cheese. Mamma Mia!
Short Mamma Mia Quotes for great Instagram captions
- May the rest of our lives be the best of our lives. Mamma Mia!
- My soul mate may actually be carbs. Mamma Mia!
- Little boys who play with fire get their fingers burned. Mamma Mia!
- I better be dreaming, you better not be here. Mamma Mia!
- I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow. Mamma Mia!
- You always knew how to make an entrance. Mamma Mia!
- Do what makes your soul shine. Mamma Mia!
- Excuse me. Hello. This is a hen party. Women only. Thank you. Mamma Mia!
- Whatever you dream, we’ll make it real. Mamma Mia!
- Nothing focuses the mind like the last minute. Mamma Mia!
- You know what to do. You don’t have to do anything. Mamma Mia!
- Don’t think about it. Come on. Let’s go have fun. Mamma Mia!
- There’s no plan, God knows there’s no plan. It looks great, though. Mamma Mia!
- There’s no use climbing the ladder if you’re on completely the wrong wall. Mamma Mia!
- You don’t mess with a masterpiece. Mamma Mia!
- I just thought we should save our money for traveling. Mamma Mia!
Funny Mamma Mia Quotes
- Does she wear it or floss with it? Mamma Mia!
- Being a grudge holder makes you fat. Mamma Mia!
- All that fricking yoga’s made my feet bigger. Mamma Mia!
- It’s called karma. And it’s pronounced ha! Mamma Mia!
- They’re supposed to ward off unwanted visitors. Mamma Mia!
- Okay, now, the thing about the toilet… If it doesn’t flush right away, just go, and come back in a while, and it should… Nothing works around here, except for me. Mamma Mia!
- You’d think with all this new technology, they would figure out a machine that would make the beds. Mamma Mia!
- This is my reality. Hard work and a crippling mortgage. Mamma Mia!
- -Donna: “I grew up.”
-Tanya: “Well, then, grow back down again!” Mamma Mia!
If you like it, pin it!
You may also like:
52 Orange Quotes About the Bright Side of Life
150+ Travel Quotes | Collecting Moments instead of Things
200+ Love Quotes to Find the Pathway to Their Heart