52 Orange Quotes About the Bright Side of Life
It’s sassy and playful! Flamboyant and exciting! It communicates positive vibes that can uplift your mood and fill you with joy, because orange is the colour of happiness!
Orange is revered as a sacred colour in many Eastern cultures and in Hindu Tantrism it is the colour of Svadhisthana (meaning “one’s own abode”), our sacral chakra, which is associated with our creativity, emotional intelligence and sexuality. Because this chakra corresponds to the element of water it symbolizes flow and freedom of expression in our emotions and sensuality.
So, what springs to mind when we think of the color orange?
Apart from the spontaneous cognitive associations with the actual fruit and orange groves, or with pumpkins during Halloween, we spontaneously conjure up vivid images of picturesque sceneries like the colour of the setting sun at dusk, fallen autumn leaves or the warmth of a camp fire.
Orange is a colour that evokes intense emotional energy such as passion and affection, promotes friendship and interaction with others and also emboldens us with emotional strength to recover from hardships and disappointments. It energizes our psyche and it infuses us with confidence and enthusiasm.
Here we have collected for you the most inspirational and happy Orange quotes that you can access anytime you need to surround yourself with positive energy. Share them with loved ones to brighten their day! Use them as a caption to spritz excitement to your Instagram post! Add some orange to your day, it has the amazing ability to transform your mood and open your mind to the wonderful possibilities and experiences of life!
Table of Contents
- Short Orange Quotes and Instagram Captions to Make You Look on the Bright Side of Life
- Orange Aesthetic Quotes to spark your Imagination
- Meaningful Quotes about Orange Color and its Symbolism
- Funny Quotes about the Orange Fruit that will make you Smile
- Inspiring Orange Quotes that you will Love
Short Orange Quotes and Instagram Captions to Make You Look on the Bright Side of Life
Orange rules! It’s no wonder that it is acknowledged as a sacred color in many Eastern cultures. Just let go and dive into its blissful elation!
- Orange is the happiest color. Frank Sinatra
- The earth is blue like an orange. Paul Eluard
- I want it to sound like an orange. John Lennon
- Come to California… and enjoy the orange daylight! Steven Magee
- I like strawberries, kiwis, and oranges. Tierra Whack
- Bright as the orange star falling from the silent sky. Mario William Vitale
- Nobody ever sold more Florida orange juice than I did. Anita Bryant
- Why is a carrot more orange than an orange? Steven Wright
- When I watch the sunset, I observe an orange sky. Steven Magee
- In my head, the sky is blue, the grass is green and cats are orange. Jim Davis
- Meanwhile, the sunsets are mad orange fools raging in the gloom. Jack Kerouac
- I’ll definitely wear orange on the red carpet! Uzo Aduba
- Orange amber in the sun shining till the day is done. The Vines
Orange Aesthetic Quotes to spark your Imagination
Orange is a color that you just can’t pass by. When present, it dominates the scenery adding warmth and enthusiasm in the air. These quotes are no less than to confirm this!
- Orange and red beams in and out peek through my window. The Animals
- An orange on the table, your dress on the rug, and you in my bed, sweet present of the present, cool of night, warmth of my life. Jacques Prevert
- And she sees that the moonlight is losing its orange glow. It has become buttery, and will soon turn to silver. Stephen King
- I like being orange and having eyelashes that go up to my forehead. Scarlett Moffatt
- If Lady Gaga is like an orange Bugatti Veyron, then I am like a black 1970 Chevelle. Caity Lotz
- Mixing in some rusty oranges is a warm way to update your place for fall. Nate Berkus
- When I think of flavors, I think color, so lemon should be yellow and orange is orange. Dylan Lauren
- The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the colour that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again. Ram Charan
Meaningful Quotes about Orange Color and its Symbolism
We collected these well-thought sayings on this bright, luminous color for you. Pick the ones that resonate best with you and spread the word!
- Orange is red brought nearer to humanity by yellow. Wassily Kandinsky
- There is no blue without yellow and without orange. Vincent Van Gogh
- Orange is my favorite color overall. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Orange is a color of liberation, from the pains of hurtful love and inner insecurities. To channel orange is to truly be free, to be you. Frank Ocean
- Orange is an underrated color, it’s the second most underrated color after yellow. Michel Gondry
- Orange is not the colour of seduction, Christopher. Orange is the colour of despair, and pumpkins. Cassandra Clare
- Orange is the color of the sun. It is vital and a good color generally, indicating thoughtfulness and consideration of others. Edgar Cayce
- It’s too easy to say that orange is happy and black is sad. To me, black is perfect. You can fill it with the emotion you want to express. Ann Demeulemeester
Funny Quotes about the Orange Fruit that will make you Smile
Here are the best quotes about oranges to cheer you up and lighten up your day!
- I think they named the orange before the carrot. Demetri Martin
- Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine. Anita Bryant
- A jazz musician is a juggler who uses harmonies instead of oranges. Benny Green
- God doesn’t make orange juice, God makes oranges. Jesse Jackson
- When life gives you lemons… they could really be oranges. Ellen DeGeneres
- And every day when I’ve been good, I get an orange after food. Robert Louis Stevenson
- California is a fine place to live – if you happen to be an orange. Fred Allen
- With a little more tweaking, we could make orange juice in the orange without any packaging or processing. Homaro Cantu
- When an orange tastes like an onion, the knife takes the blame. But it is the one who handed us the knife that should be questioned. Paul Bamikole
- For my Mai Tai recipe, I juice fresh orange, pineapple, and lime. It’s like vacation in a glass! Katie Lee
- I’m here to tell you the coffee was hot, the orange juice was cold, New York’s still there and Reagan National is back. Jim Gilmore
- Some things just aren’t meant to go together. Things like oil and water. Orange juice and toothpaste. Jim Butcher
- I’ve pretty much given up on the orange. I really have. I just don’t even bother. It’s just either sour, or woody, or the skin’s too thick. It’s very nice when you come across the perfect orange, because it’s really a beautiful experience. But the stakes are too high. Scott Thompson
Inspiring Orange Quotes that you will Love
Enjoy these words of Orange wisdom by famous people – you might as well write them down or bookmark on your phone!
- I like to peel it and share it with friends. You can spread the love with an orange. Gina Rodriguez
- You can’t compare an apple to an orange. It will cause a lot of self-esteem issues. Craig Sheffer
- Be patient. Everything has its time. You can’t make an orange mature right away because you are hungry. Bangambiki Habyarimana
- My father always said that if you want oranges, you have to go to where the oranges grow. Terrence Howard
- I love the scent of jasmine, honeysuckle, and orange blossom. They remind me of gardens and visits to the ocean I would make as a boy. Narciso Rodriguez
- In the wintertime, in the snow country, citrus fruit was so rare, and if you got one, it was better than ambrosia. James Earl Jones
- If the real world is orange juice, then art is like orange-juice concentrate. Martin Mull
- One mustn’t ask apple trees for oranges, France for sun, women for love, life for happiness. Gustave Flaubert
- Life… is like a grapefruit. It’s orange and squishy and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams
- When you squeeze an orange, orange juice comes out, because that’s what’s inside. When you are squeezed, what comes out is what is inside. Wayne W. Dyer
If you like it, pin it!
You May Also Like: