On and Off Instagram | 101 Sunset Quotes
Who doesn’t love and adore a remarkable sunset? The phenomenal natural colors it forms across the sky leave many breathless. Some travel the world over to find a perfect location to capture it’s unique beauty. Most will prefer to find this image as if sinking in waters of the sea and that combination of it reflecting in water can be perfect. It is the hope of a new dawn, a new day, a new life tomorrow.
Many individuals have a better sense of gratitude and rid themselves of distractions and even feel more intense levels of satisfaction when witnessing nature’s end of the day. It is considered one of the most romantic ways of spending an evening and people include it in many special occasions in their life, especially wedding days, marriage proposals or a simple dinner. It withholds a calming power and magically inspires kindness, grace and seeing life in a more polite manner.
It may not last more than moments but it has the magic to be remembered for a lifetime. Many times it has the power to inspire something so deep that we are reminded of how wonderful life is and even change our ways for a more content and happy life.
Whether you are posting a great pic on Instagram or have simply experienced that special moment of the day, here you will find a great variety of quotes to inspire, motive and engage in one of nature’s most amazing scenery. Also they will be perfect for quick expressions of beauty and they will express the calm and wonder life has to offer.
Short Sunset Quotes
- Bring me the sunset in a cup.
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is nothing more musical than a sunset. Claude Debussy
- The sun is setting, the sky is a tumult of oranges, reds and violets.
- Even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets. Unknown
- You see, one loves the sunset when one is so sad.
- You want proof there’s a God? Look outside, watch a sunset.
- My soul is an empty carousel at sunset.
- Don’t forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies. Paulo Coelho
- A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.
- Sunsets are my escape into the reality I want to continuously live. Rachel Roy
- There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day. Rachel Boston
- Softly the evening came with the sunset. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I liked my books and clouds and sunsets.
- When the sun has set, no candle can replace it. George R. R. Martin
- If I were a moviemaker I’d set about hunting sunsets.
- Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. Mia Kirshner
- No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn. Maya Angelou
- After the sunset on the prairie, there are only the stars.
- It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream. Bern Williams
- Her heart was made of liquid sunsets.
- If only we could eat our sunsets, I say, we would all be full.
- Call me Sunset. I’m always moving west.
- …salute the new sunset.
- If you can look at the sunset and smile, then you still have hope. Unknown
- The sunset you see is always better than the one you don’t.
- May there be just enough clouds in your life to create a glorious sunset. Unknown
- The sunset like a blacksmith, was beating the sky into glowing red blades.
- A sunset is the story of the world’s day.
- In your head, a sunset can go on for days. Yoko Ono
- Pack your bags and we can chase the sunset. Lady Gaga
- Sunset is the opening music of the night.
- See the beauty of sunset to enjoy the passion of life. Debasish Mridha
- When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it. Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second. Mattie Stepanek
- Foam is white and waves are grey;
Beyond the sunset leads my way.
Best Sunset Quotes
- There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator. Mahatma Gandhi
- If your eyes are blinded with your worries, you cannot see the beauty of the sunset. Jiddu Krishnamurti
- An intense copper calm, like a universal yellow lotus, was more and more unfolding its noiseless measureless leaves upon the sea.
- Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal. Elbert Hubbard
- My purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset and the baths of all the Western stars until I die.
- If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord. Nathan Phillips
- Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven. John Lubbock
- Every sunset which I witness inspires me with the desire to go to a west as distant and as fair as that into which the Sun goes down.
- Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under. C. JoyBell C
- We were made to enjoy music, to enjoy beautiful sunsets, to enjoy looking at the billows of the sea and to be thrilled with a rose that is bedecked with dew…
- If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.
- Sunset is a cosmic call to us all to give a break to the rush of life so as to realize the gorgeousness of the existence!
- The water was glassy and calm, still candy-colored in the afterglow of sunset. Stephen King
- Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully. Kristen Butler
- To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude. Jeanne Moreau
- This sunset exists. Tomorrow does not exist. There is only now. Please look. It is so beautiful and it will never happen ever again, never, not this sunset, never in all infinity.
- A large drop of sun lingered on the horizon and then dripped over and was gone, and the sky was brilliant over the spot where it had gone, and a torn cloud, like a bloody rag, hung over the spot of its going. John Steinbeck
- Sunsets we always liked because they only happen once and go away.”
“But, Lena, that’s sad.”
“No, if the sunset stayed and we got bored, that would be a real sadness.”
Sunset Love Quotes
- The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples…
- You’re my moon, my stars, you’re my sunrises and sunsets.
- Because the sunset, like survival, exists only on the verge of its own disappearing. To be gorgeous, you must first be seen, but to be seen allows you to be hunted.
- Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.
- Whenever you want to see me, always look at the sunset; I will be there. Grace Ogot
- that was her magic,
she could still see the sunset,
even on those darkest days.
- My dream date would be a hike through the woods followed by an outdoor picnic followed by a glass of wine at sunset. Heaven! Nina Agdal
- I just need you and some sunsets.
- Would you complain because a beautiful sunset doesn’t have a future or a shooting star a payoff? And why should romance ‘lead anywhere’? Passion isn’t a path through the woods. Passion is the woods.
- But now she is conspicuous among Lydian women
as sometimes at sunset
the rosyfingered moon
Sunset Quotes About Life
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
- You normally have to be bashed about a bit by life to see the point of daffodils, sunsets and uneventful nice days.
- Allow failure to teach you a supreme lesson: Each sunset is the beginning of a very, very bright and powerful sunrise. Sri Chinmoy
- Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles and laughter, so enjoy your day. Debbie Shapiro
- But even the longest day wears to sunset.
- It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.
- Enjoy the sunshine, the sunset, the moon, the birds, the trees, and the many beauties along the way. Taste every moment of your daily life.
Sunrise and Sunset Quotes
- There’s never one sunrise the same or one sunset the same.
- This grand show is eternal. It is always sunrise somewhere; the dew is never all dried at once; a shower is forever falling; vapor is ever rising. Eternal sunrise, eternal sunset, eternal dawn and gloaming, on sea and continents and islands, each in its turn, as the round earth rolls.
- May every sunrise hold more promise and every sunset hold more peace…
- At sunrise open and raise your heart like a blossoming flower, and at sunset bend your head and in silence complete the worship of the day.
- I think sunrises are rarer for me, but sunset is my favorite time of day. Jon Foreman
- Eternity to the godly is a day that has no sunset; eternity to the wicked is a night that has no sunrise.
- Watching them was like watching the sunset and the sunrise, equally beautiful in different ways.
- The rhythm of sunrise, the rhythm of sunset, filled her life.
- I want to thank everyone and everything, every sunrise and every sunset.
Golden Hour Quotes
- Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever.
- Once in a golden hour, I cast to earth a seed, And up there grew a flower, That others called a weed. Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Let us drink together, fellows, as we did in days of yore. And still enjoy the golden hours that Fortune has in store; The absent friends remembered be, in all that’s sung or said, And Love immortal consecrate the memory of the dead. Albert Pike
- I sing your restless longing for the statue, your fear of the feelings that await you in the street. I sing the small sea siren who sings to you, riding her bicycle of corals and conches. But above all I sing a common thought that joins us in the dark and golden hours. The light that blinds our eyes is not art. Rather it is love, friendship, crossed swords. Federico Garcia Lorca
- A kind of golden hour one remembers for a life time… Everything was touched with magic. Margaret Bourke-White
Poetic Sunset Quotes
- I will show you the sunset if you will sit by me, but I cannot bring it there, for so much gold is heavy.
- Let me, O let me bathe my soul in colours; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.
- Let my thoughts come to you, when I am gone, like the afterglow of sunset at the margin of starry silence.
- We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.
- Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars. J.K. Rowling
- In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different.
- The scattered tea goes with the leaves and every day a sunset dies.
- A strip of water’s spread in the setting sun,
Half the river’s emerald, half is red.
I love the third night of the ninth month,
The dew is like pearl; the moon like a bow.
- Yet with these April sunsets, that somehow recall
My buried life, and Paris in the spring,
I feel immeasurably at peace, and find the world
To be wonderful and youthful afterall
- And would it have been worth it, after all,
Would it have been worth while,
After the sunsets and the dooryards and the sprinkled streets,
After the novels, after the teacups, after the skirts that trail along the floor –
And this, and so much more?
- Sunset in the ethereal waves:
I cannot tell if the day
is ending, or the world, or if
the secret of secrets is inside me again.”
- O that our dreamings all, of sleep or wake,
Would all their colours from the sunset take:
From something of material sublime,
Rather than shadow our own soul’s day-time
Famous Sunset Quotes
- But art is not simply works of art; it is the spirit that knows Beauty, that has music in its being and the color of sunsets in its headkerchiefs.
- It is man’s consolation that the future is to be a sunrise instead of a sunset.
- There is no way in which a man can earn a star or deserve a sunset.
- Perhaps the only difference between me and other people is that I’ve always demanded more from the sunset. More spectacular colors when the sun hit the horizon. That’s perhaps my only sin.
- A sunset is always more beautiful when it is covered with irregularly shaped clouds, because only then can it reflect the many colors out of which dreams and poetry are made.
- When the glow of a sunset holds you and you say ‘Aha,’ that is the recognition of the divinity.
- A sunset, a forest, a snow storm, a certain river view are more to me than many friends.
- You can call a sunset by a filthy name, but you do not spoil its beauty, monsieur.
- After all, tfhe great lesson is that no special natural sights—not Alps, Niagara, Yosemite or anything else—is more grand or more beautiful than the ordinary sunrise and sunset, earth and sky, the common trees and grass.