30 Deep Soul Sister Quotes for those Girls that Always Support us
What’s a soul sister? I would say: A soul sister is the glue that holds the world together, paraphrasing the famous Starhawk’s quote. And there’s no need to explain why: All of us who are blessed with this unique female connection feel like that deep inside. In fact, these women are the glue that holds together both our world and our inner-self as well. But how do they do that? This collection of soul sister quotes will shed a light.
In hard times, your soul sister is always there to listen, to understand, to empower and to support, free of any judgement and criticism. In your success, she’s there to celebrate and admire, free of the slightest jealousy or competition. In all times, you enjoy an honest and authentic relationship that won’t be threatened neither by time nor by distance. You always feel at ease with each other – masking thoughts and feelings, so common in any other situation, is not the case here. It’s like you’re the guardian angel of each other, but with a lot more fun – you are partners in crime, who often end up laughing uncontrollably together. Ultimately, you’re spiritually linked in your lives’ journey, with frequent salon de beauté /beauty salon stopovers – because you make one another a better person that looks great as well!
Show your soul sister how much you care as often as possible! We have selected the best soul sister quotes for you; you’ll get inspiration on any mood you prefer: from profound to hilarious and from cute to empowering. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- Best Soul Sister Quotes that Express the Unique Connection and Support between them
- Quotes for Soul Sisters as Best Friends in order to Show your Love and Gratitude
- Inspirational Soul Sister Quotes for the most Important Person in a Woman’s Life
- Funny Soul Sister Quotes that will Cheer Up your Partners in Crime
Best Soul Sister Quotes that Express the Unique Connection and Support between them
If you are among the lucky people who have already found their alter ego in a friend, or if you wonder whether a close friendship of yours has the special qualities of deep bonding and devotion, then these quotes are for you! Read, enjoy and share with your close ones!
- My soul sisters are my lifeblood. Audrey Carlan
- You are truly my beautiful soul sister and I love you. D Hollandse
- Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. Misty Copeland
- The women who find their soul sisters are the lucky ones. Heather Hays
- This is probably the simplest thing my soul sister gave me— self-love. Shane Manilal
- To give somebody your time is the biggest gift you can give. Franka Potente
- As a soul sister I feel we can pretty much tell each other anything and it is okay. Charles RedCloud and Averella Gerren
- A soul sister keeps her eye on what really matters, even when we may not be centered on that ourselves. Pythia Peay
- A soul sister is a woman friend and she keeps her eye on what really matters, even when you do not. She is loyal to your innermost essence, your deepest heart’s desire. Yukia ‘Atika
- You are a sister of the heart. I’m so grateful for you. They always say that the teacher appears when you are ready. Thank you for your love and wisdom. Lisa Marie Selow
Quotes for Soul Sisters as Best Friends in order to Show your Love and Gratitude
Just because a true friend is do hard to find in a lifetime, it is good to share your feelings once in a while; write a card or a message, send a present – even if it’s not a birthday or any other special occasion. And if you don’t know what to say, these quotes will give you the inspiration and the words you need!
- Best friends listen to what you don’t say. Samantha Norman
- Your friend is your needs answered. Khalil Gibran
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. Marlene Dietrich
- Hold a true friend with both your hands. Friedrich Nietzsche
- True friends are always together in spirit. M. Montgomery
- You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more. Jenny Han
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. Jim Henson
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt
- I had a friend once who was my soul sister. Our spirits recognized each other when we met. I felt as though I had known her before—a feeling of déjà vu upon our meeting. Dorothy Thompson
Inspirational Soul Sister Quotes for the most Important Person in a Woman’s Life
They say friendships among men is different than women friendships – and this opinion has a basis on the different everyday interests between the sexes; one way or another, women still suffer from gender discrimination and inequality today and a soul sister is there not only for sharing, but for empowering as well.
- Ever since I can remember, I always dreamed of a soul sister—someone I could tell all my secrets to and know that I would never be judged in a negative way. Barbara Klein
- A soul sister means to me somebody who may not have the same experience but has the same feelings. It is someone without judgment. Susan Freire-Korn
- I appreciate very much your caring about me, and know that nothing you say could ever offend me, as you are my soul sister. Lam Jia Hui
- In such crisis our best friends, soul sister or brother who are appointed by God as guardian angels in our life, take charge to guide us. Shashi Dip
- We may not be related, but you are my soul sister. You are all the family I need. You are just you and I love you for that. You are just you and I appreciate that. You are my soul sister forever. Katie Ro
- Soul Sister
Evoking all my inner goodness
with bastions of time
I cradle your heart
sisterly into mine… Muse
Funny Soul Sister Quotes that will Cheer Up your Partners in Crime
Laughter is good for the health, helps to let go of the stress and bad vibes and brightens your day!
- There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. Linda Grayson
- Soul sister who has encouraged me to trust my authentic Self, laugh at life’s absurdities, and throw out an ugly suit! Bette J. Freedson
- I want you to know, Soul Sister that your God has not forgotten you. He knows where you are. Debbie Prater
- Soul sisters are an integral part of a woman’s life. They keep our sanity in check and add a different dimension of love in our lives that would otherwise be missing. Tala Scott
If you like it, pin it!
You May Also Like:
65 Uplifting Quotes for (and about) Strong Women
89 Soulmate Quotes to Talk About Perfect Matches in Life
99 Famous Siblings Quotes about the Bond Between Brothers and Sisters