60+ Know Your Worth Quotes to Enhance your Self-love and Live an Authentic Life
Do you find it hard to set boundaries in your relationships? Do you feel as if you owe others some kind of a “public apology” each time you simply don’t want to do something?
True, some of us are hardwired this way, but it is necessary and crucial to set limits and rules within relationships in order to feel valued and respected. Having clearly set boundaries makes it easier to convey your desires and to say “no” when you want to, but also to feel comfortable to open up to a more close relationship. However, many of us avoid saying “no” because we are afraid that we might get into conflict with others, whether family, friends or peers, and trigger their anger or criticism.
But if you pause for a moment and analyze it you will realize that happiness does not come from pleasing other people, but from feeling content with your life and yourself. By trying to please others and live up to their expectations, you will not be pleasing yourself. Dig deep inside you to figure out and embrace your unique qualities and talents. Know who you are and feel confident and happy with it.
Do not get distracted by those who question your worth. Everyone is different, so stop comparing yourself to others and do not depreciate yourself on other people’s opinions. Do not try to fit in or seek the approval of others. Be a part of something but also have the power to stand alone.
Here you will find the most inspirational quotes on knowing your worth, to share with loved ones as a dose of daily encouragement, but also to help you realize your uniqueness and empower you with positive influence for a better life!
- 1 Powerful Know Your Worth Quotes to Motivate you Reach your Potential
- 2 Short Know Your Self-Worth Quotes for a Positive Mindset
- 3 Knowing Your Worth as a Woman Quotes to Stand for Your Rights in a Man’s World
- 4 Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes to Realise you are Important
- 5 Know Your Worth Quotes for Her to found a Healthy Relationship
- 6 Brave Know Your Worth Quotes for Him
Powerful Know Your Worth Quotes to Motivate you Reach your Potential
Here are the most influential quotes to read and repeat every day to banish insecurity from your life! You matter, no matter what!
- Once you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless. Rashida Rowe
- Just being born makes you worthy enough to be here. Oprah Winfrey
- Refuse to accept another’s estimation of yourself. Alison Stormwolf
- You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are. Yogi Bhajan
- Know your worth, hold your own power, be you. Morgan Harper Nichols
- Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything. Viet Thanh Nguyen
- Know your worth. Then add tax. Unknown
- Your most important sale is to sell yourself to yourself. Maxwell Maltz
- Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness! Lailah Gifty Akita
- Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them. Kanye West
- When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are. Ace Antonio Hall
- Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. Wendy Wasserstein
- Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralises when others think less of you. Rob Liano
- Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be. Avril Lavigne
- Know your worth and believe in it. Live life accordingly. No one will dare to let you down. Anil Kumar Sinha
Short Know Your Self-Worth Quotes for a Positive Mindset
You worth more than you know – when you come to realise that, career success, recognition and money will follow! Use these short quotes as Instagram captions or post-it memos on your desk!
- Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery. Julie Walters
- You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. Zig Ziglar
- Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy. Wayne Dyer
- If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator. Tim Fargo
- Self-talk reflects your innermost feelings. Asa Don Brown
- Your net worth can fluctuate, but your self-worth should only appreciate. Chris Gardner
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Low self-esteem is like driving through life with the handbrake on. Maxwell Maltz
- When your self-worth goes up, your net worth goes up with it. Mark Victor Hansen
- When you please others in hopes of being accepted, you lose you self-worth in the process. Dave Pelzer
Knowing Your Worth as a Woman Quotes to Stand for Your Rights in a Man’s World
In a world where society over-values masculine qualities, women are still bullied and victimised. These quotes are all about empowering women to demand respect – and more!
- Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it. Maya Angelou
- Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you. Georgette Mosbacher
- Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others- know your worth. Alexandra Stoddard.
- Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life but define yourself. Harvey Fierstein
- They keep disrespecting you because they have no respect for you, and you keep holding onto them because you don’t know your worth. Sonya Parker
- She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no nonsense from anyone. Rabdall Core
Inspirational Know Your Worth Quotes to Realise you are Important
Questioning your worth is to doubt you deserve happiness. Read these insightful quotes that declare in so many ways that a better world starts from within YOU!
- The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone. Ayn Rand
- The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself. Shannon Alder
- Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. Malcolm S. Forbes
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. Scott Peck
- With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. Dalai Lama
- We are the brightest star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light. L. Blade
- It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures. Oprah Winfrey
- Having a low opinion of yourself is not modesty. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard is not egotism. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. Bobbe Sommer
Know Your Worth Quotes for Her to found a Healthy Relationship
A well-balanced relationship is achieved under the condition of physical and emotional boundaries and self-love from both partners. The following quotes are selected to help you focus on the love and life you deserve!
- Never settle for anything less than you want. PJ Harvey
- Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget. Mandy Hale
- You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served. Tene Edwards
- The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others. Sonya Friedman
- Any relationship that never considered your values should not stay longer in your heart. know your worth! Terry Mark
- The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away. Alysia Harris
- Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness. Ram Dass
- You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth. Billy Chapata
- Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them. Mandy Hale
- Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity. Shannon L. Alder
- Until you know your worth you’ll continue to seek other people’s approval just to feel good about yourself. Sonya Parker
- Be with a person who treats you like their crown, proudly honoring you in front of the world. Not with someone who treats you like a trophy, secured for their sense of achievement. Henna Sohail
Brave Know Your Worth Quotes for Him
You worth – no one can take it away from you. Dare to embrace your individuality and proudly accept your uniqueness! These meaningful quotes are here to encourage you to never compromise and stay true to your dreams!
- The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off. Robert Hand
- Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip. Glenn Beck
- Be faithful to that which exists within yourself. André Gide
- The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself. Mark Twain
- Someone’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality. Les Brown
- If you don’t know your own value, somebody will tell you your value, and it’ll be less than you’re worth. Bernard Hopkins
- If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development. Brian Tracy
- We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves. Malcolm X
- One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalised and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. Michael J. Fox
- You have been criticising yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. Louise L. Hay
- Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they’re yours. Richard Bach
If you like it, pin it!