50 Shining Bright Quotes About the Love of Yellow
It is the brightest of all the colours of the spectrum! It is fresh, intense and captures your attention! Regarded as a prestigious colour in the Chinese culture, it was reserved exclusively for the imperial attire! Yellow is the perceived colour of the sun and of gold, both objects of veneration throughout the history of mankind. When we think of yellow we instantly conjure up images of sunflowers, the lemon and banana fruits but also of the “happy face” emoji!
In Hindu Tantrism, yellow is the colour of the solar plexus chakra or Manipura (meaning “lustrous gem”) which is associated with our metabolism and health and considered as the source of our intellect and creativity. This chakra corresponds to the element of fire and it symbolizes energy, strength and the power of transformation.
Yellow has the power to activate our mental and creative processes. It purifies negative energy and infuses us with confidence and positivity, optimizing our physical and mental balance and enhancing our power and sense of individuality. People who are attracted to yellow are self-assured and connect to knowledge and intellectual pursuits.
Here we have collected for you the most inspirational and fresh Yellow quotes that you can access any time you need to surround yourself with positive energy. Share them with loved ones to brighten their day! Use them as a caption to spritz excitement to your Instagram caption! Add some lemon to your day, it will ignite your inner fire and provide you with a wider perspective of the wonderful possibilities of life!
- 1 Short Quotes about the Love of Yellow Color that are Perfect for Instagram Captions
- 2 Yellow Aesthetic Quotes for Good Vibes
- 3 Uplifting Quotes on Yellow Color to Make You Think Positively
- 4 Cute Quotes on Yellow Flowers to Celebrate Spring
- 5 Famous Quotes on Yellow Color and Creativity
- 6 Inspirational Quotes on Yellow and its Meaning
Short Quotes about the Love of Yellow Color that are Perfect for Instagram Captions
Read these quotes about the brightest color of all – some love it, others hate it, but no one is left unmoved!
- How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun. Vincent Van Gogh
- The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun. Robert Herrick
- It was all glimmer and warm honey in the yellow light. Patrick Rothfuss
- Yellow is not an in-between color, you’re either all in or you’re not. Mobolaji Dawodu
- Yellow-colored objects appear to be gold. Aristotle
- Any yellow, any blue, any red and a white are all I need. Andrew McDormott
- There is no blue without yellow and without orange. Vincent Van Gogh
- Orange is red brought nearer to humanity by yellow. Wassily Kandinsky
- Yellow is vagueness and luminousness, both. Alexander Theroux
- I’ve always said the rubber duck is a yellow catalyst. Florentijn Hofman
- Well, my favorite color I guess I would say yellow. Fran Drescher
- What a horrible thing yellow is. Edgar Degas
- A yellow room gives you perpetual sunshine. Steve Hovland
Yellow Aesthetic Quotes for Good Vibes
Any shade you choose from crispy lemon to mellow honey, there is always a quote to express yourself!
- Yellow speaks of imagination. Larry Grimm
- Yellow usually means it’s not that serious. Bobby Unser
- Yellow is the color of the east, childhood, and morning. Jeffrey D. Anderson
- Yellow is capable of charming God. Vincent Van Gogh
- When yellow lights struggle with blue shades in hairlike lines. Thomas Hardy
- The world is glittering with gold, and yellow streamers of sunlight wind through the tree boughs like God was throwing a party! Christine Anderson
- The yellow glistens. It glistens with various yellows, Citrons, oranges and greens. Flowering over the skin. Wallace Stevens
- The road to the city of Emeralds is paved with yellow brick. L Frank Baum
- Life is a loaded gun that looks right at you with a yellow eye. Billy Collin
Uplifting Quotes on Yellow Color to Make You Think Positively
A radiant shade of yellow brings up feelings of happiness, joy, energy and optimism.
- Yellow makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over. Anthony T. Hincks
- I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love. Conor Oberst
- In the world of safe hues, like black, red and white, yellow shouts: “Look at me. I’m happy! Joy Sewing
- Sunny, happy with the music, no money. I’m thinking you’re on holiday. Sipping yellow lemonade. Alexandra Stan
- Yellow is the color which is closest to light. We associate the rays of the sun and the stars with it. It is the radiance of the spirit. Ueli Seiler-Hugova
- I just want to be young and fun and you know I think people should all wear yellow shoes. Justin Bieber
- Yellow is the perceived color of sunshine. It is associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy. Marcia Moses
Cute Quotes on Yellow Flowers to Celebrate Spring
Read these quotes about yellow flowers.
- Daffodils are yellow trumpets of spring. Richard L. Ratliff
- Into the field of yellow flowers the red setting sun! Soseki Natsume
- And over it all, the butterflies swarmed, like a million yellow-pettalled flowers dancing on swirling winds. Steven Erikson
- What ye have been ye still shall be,
When we are dust the dust among,
O yellow flowers!
Henry Austin Dobson
Famous Quotes on Yellow Color and Creativity
Here are some quotes by famous artists on working and creating with yellow color.
- It is the artist’s business to create sunshine when the sun fails. Romain Rolland
- The colors red, blue and green are real. The color yellow is a mystical experience shared by everybody. Tom Stoppard
- The sound of colors is so definite that it would be hard to find anyone who would express bright yellow with base notes, or dark lake with the treble. Wassily Kandinsky
- There is a sun, a light that for want of another word I can only call yellow, pale sulphur yellow, pale golden citron. How lovely yellow is! Vincent Van Gogh
- Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun. Pablo Picasso
- You create your own decoration. You choose your color, you choose your mood. … If you are depressed, you put some bright yellow and suddenly you are happy. Philippe Starck
- Yellow is thought to be uplifting and bring happiness, making it a great color for the kitchen or living room. Tracy Jones
- Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black; this combination is often used to issue a warning. Ann Marie Fiore
- Yellow is also an amazing attention-getter… Not to mention, it stands out more than any other color during daylight hours. Redi Mene
Inspirational Quotes on Yellow and its Meaning
Here are some insightful quotes about yellow and its symbolism which we find very intriguing.
- Silence isn’t golden. It’s yellow. Zell Miller
- Silence is golden but when it threatens your freedom it’s yellow. Edmund Burke
- Sundown, yellow moon, I replay the past I know every scene by heart, they all went by so fast. Bob Dylan
- There’s something very freeing about yellow. When you wear yellow you just have to go for it. Mobolaji Dawodu
- She turned to the sunlight;
And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
‘Winter is dead.’
- Fame stole my yellow. Yellow is the color you get when you’re real and brutally honest. Yellow is with my kids. The bundle of bright yellow warming my core, formerly frozen and uninhabitable. They got yellow from me, and I felt yellow giving it to them and it was all good. So, why am I leaving my show? It took my yellow. I wanted it back. Without it I can’t live. The gray kills me. Rosie O’Donnell
You May Also Like:
100 Blue Quotes about Water, the Sky and Everything Blue
100 Purple Quotes for All Your Violet Moments
52 Orange Quotes About the Bright Side of Life
99 Fashion Quotes by Icons and Trendsetters